Feature requests or suggestions (NEW Bowling action poll #4)

Which bowling action would you like to see?

• Mohammad Shami

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Haris Rauf

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mark Wood

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Anrich Nortje

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Statto_74

School Cricketer
Would like to be able to just download individual kits rather than whole teams.
A few of the more simple kit designs that were on option on C19 (specifically piping on shirts for red ball kits)
The ability to add edited/downloaded kits for Licensed teams.
Editable jumpers, not just the club colours but a choice of how many colours/width of stripes etc.

Yeah it's all about the kits for me!

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would like to be able to just download individual kits rather than whole teams.
A few of the more simple kit designs that were on option on C19 (specifically piping on shirts for red ball kits)
The ability to add edited/downloaded kits for Licensed teams.
Editable jumpers, not just the club colours but a choice of how many colours/width of stripes etc.

Yeah it's all about the kits for me!
We all do but Matt say ages ago that its not possible, due to how the academy was built.

jdr3008

School Cricketer
Hello, with regards to the online mode, I feel it would be amazing if the timing window option slider could be added. At the moment, it defaults to 100, I play with mine much lower, it makes it nearly impossible for me to play on the online mode. It doesn't change the difficulty and I am sure there are numerous people like me experiencing this.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello, with regards to the online mode, I feel it would be amazing if the timing window option slider could be added. At the moment, it defaults to 100, I play with mine much lower, it makes it nearly impossible for me to play on the online mode. It doesn't change the difficulty and I am sure there are numerous people like me experiencing this.
Would never work in online, imagine people using different sliders in the same game. Would be a clusterf**k. If its uniform then there is an equality in skill in regards to timing.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
One feature I would love to be added in this version would be Seam control for spin bowling. With this we get more variety in the base delivery itself just working around with the seam position the ball will rotate and the amount of spin that the ball would be able to get.. That way the spin has an amazing depth and makes the bowling experience with spin to be lot more experimental like pace is with the aftertouch for pro controls.

1646905724533.png
In this image both would off spin delivery only but the one on the right would get good dip and turn and the one on the left would hit the seam and rip into the batsman after pitching.. So seam would be 1-2'o clock and the left one 3'o clock seam position.

This would remove the selection of a delivery type and you could simply choose the seam position and get on with bowling it.. The seam position along with the revolution and release with relation to how much spin the pitch and the conditions offer decides how the delivery would end up as..
Even skill wise we could have a spinner not being able to spin the ball with the perfect seam position and ends up becoming wobbly which decides whether the ball will spin or go on with the angle depending on whether the ball pitched on the seam or not..

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
One feature I would love to be added in this version would be Seam control for spin bowling. With this we get more variety in the base delivery itself just working around with the seam position the ball will rotate and the amount of spin that the ball would be able to get.. That way the spin has an amazing depth and makes the bowling experience with spin to be lot more experimental like pace is with the aftertouch for pro controls.

View attachment 264877
In this image both would off spin delivery only but the one on the right would get good dip and turn and the one on the left would hit the seam and rip into the batsman after pitching.. So seam would be 1-2'o clock and the left one 3'o clock seam position.

This would remove the selection of a delivery type and you could simply choose the seam position and get on with bowling it.. The seam position along with the revolution and release with relation to how much spin the pitch and the conditions offer decides how the delivery would end up as..
Even skill wise we could have a spinner not being able to spin the ball with the perfect seam position and ends up becoming wobbly which decides whether the ball will spin or go on with the angle depending on whether the ball pitched on the seam or not..
Would be lovely indeed, the seam angle variations would make spin much more interesting both to bowl and face just like how pace is right now :yes

Let's hope spin gets some love as pace has got, IRL spinners are the ones experimenting so much with their fingers, so about time we rightly incorporate that in the game...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
AI sliders changes only works for in-game play and simulation, but if it applies to all other matches, which auto simulated in a competition, than it will great... Please look in to it...

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There use to Be an interesting feature in Cricket 07 when we use to play Ashes series there was option of selecting every player manually from Domestic circuit I think adding that in this game would be interesting But then There should be A form indicator and last 5-10 matches score of the he player so we can see if he is in form recently that Is one brilliant feature that should be added in Future player form in tournament and Tours ETC and their recent record should show up when selecting them Would be really interesting if added Then we can select players manually from Domestic circuit on basis of Form and Recent performance just what we use to do in Cricket 07

I messaged them On Facebook Tweeted this as well And emailed them along with that raised a ticket feature request as well so if you guys also like the idea please do request Raise a ticket/email them for this

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we have the new English t20 kit :yes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread