Feature requests or suggestions (NEW Bowling action poll #4)

Which bowling action would you like to see?

• Mohammad Shami

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Haris Rauf

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Mark Wood

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Anrich Nortje

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kedarmax

School Cricketer
Would love to see Big Lines/Hawkeye back in training modes. It was lost in a recent update and now I can't collect data about different lengths

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Mohammad Wasim's glorious hair.

bangladesh-v-pakistan-tri-series-6th-t20.jpg

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
With the ashes coming up this year, will we get another game? If I remember last time they said they'll be releasing a new game along with the ashes. I could be misremembering or wrong

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Likely an unpopular opinion but would love to see more freedom in academy creations ( I care least about licenses).

I would love to easily create my own imaginary teams in place of current international teams and as many of ‘em without any limits. Same at domestic level. My career player would represent one of these imaginary teams at all levels. Not sure if it’s possible to do the same with C19 and C22, but love to have that with the upcoming game.

I understand a game like that might not be good for revenues but can’t hurt to wish.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Likely an unpopular opinion but would love to see more freedom in academy creations ( I care least about licenses).

I would love to easily create my own imaginary teams in place of current international teams and as many of ‘em without any limits. Same at domestic level. My career player would represent one of these imaginary teams at all levels. Not sure if it’s possible to do the same with C19 and C22, but love to have that with the upcoming game.

I understand a game like that might not be good for revenues but can’t hurt to wish.

You could edit the unlicensed teams to represent those fantasy teams of yours. Not the perfect solution as you want to but it is the best I could come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread