FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I played Porto away as Liverpool in the master league. It was a 1-1 draw with kuyt scoring for me and pennant got sent off. Freaky.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
I can't really purposly score with Kuyt, and as for the Pennant thing 8 of my players got booked in the game.

And why was i bad repped :laugh

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I can't really purposly score with Kuyt, and as for the Pennant thing 8 of my players got booked in the game.

And why was i bad repped :laugh

1. I never bad repped you ;)

2. You can purposly score with Kuyt, give him the ball and score...

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
1. I never said you did, someone did randomly. Sorry that was badly worded.

2. It's not as simple as giving someone the ball and shooting...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
1. I never said you did, someone did randomly. Sorry that was badly worded.

2. It's not as simple as giving someone the ball and shooting...

1. I know you said I didn't hence the smiley face!

2. It is because just the other day I purposly made Rooney score 5 goals against Everton (Professional mode).

:D

Tuppers

Club Cricketer
I'm not really sure about which one to choose ...

I don't really rate either as a good football game, because there are so many things that need to be added to both. I like PES' gameplay but the commentary and manager mode puts me of BIG TIME. FIFA's manager mode is good for a non-management football game, but the gameplay annoys me with poor shooting and poor dribbling. It looks as if KONAMI haven't improved PES much this year, but i'll still give it a go.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was playing FIFA07 last night at my mates house last night after we went out...it was like 12 at night and we weren't tired so we chucked it in the PS2 and we had an awesome time.

We played a season as Real Madrid B and won the league then took the Arsenal job, who had already signed Johnno Terry, Ronaldo and others - but they werent that good because it was 2011. We played about 10 games and were doing good. But before the the transfer window closed we sold some of the crappy fringe players and sold Henry! Bought some good young players so we can develop them and grow.

But man, something made me want to start playing FIFA 07 again... We were playing Arsenal v Man U. We scored in the first 15... 1-0 up. At about 35 we scored a second..2-0 up.

Second half...they started to get the momentum, scored a blinder with a no name player (remember its 2011)...2-1. Then about 80 mins, another bloody goal! 2 all. Its late in the game, seems like its going to be a draw...then in the 90th minute...GOAL!!!! Ronaldo (the Brazillian one) played a great ball through to Walcott who blasted it in!!! 90th minute, me and my mate went Bananas! We were under the influence so we had no idea how loud we were, we musta woke up someone, it was the best match I had ever played!

Users who are viewing this thread