FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
Yeh, they'll maybe have the gameplay right, in say 2015. Pes 08 will own the socks off Fifa. I dont even need to play them to know that i will prefer PES. EA have a reputation of just sticking the same game out with slightly better graphics, a new face on the cover and updated squads, Fifa 08 will be no different. I'll still buy it though, i love my footy games and want as many as possible, i'm greedy in that way :p

I might try some Fifa 07 on PC. Pro Evo 6 is annoying me ATM, and I need something I can play until PES2008 comes out:p Where can I get Fifa patches? Like the www.evo-web.co.uk for Fifa?

I might try some Fifa 07 on PC. Pro Evo 6 is annoying me ATM, and I need something I can play until PES2008 comes out:p Where can I get Fifa patches? Like the www.evo-web.co.uk for Fifa?

Another way of saying you suck at it ;)

jokes :p

Just stick with PES6, it's the best footy game out there atm, you certainly wont get a better experience from Fifa. Especially on PC.

SoccerGaming downloads/forums is probably your best bet although on the official EA Fifa forums people used to post patches...

I would reccomend that you play something else to occupy yourself in the wait for PES 2008, switching to and from PES makes you suck at it for a while and it takes some getting used to again :p.
PES3, 4 or 5 if you havn't got one of them would occupy you until PES 2008 at least, it isn't that long away now! :). 49 days I think!

Rightio thanks.
I have PES5 - on PS2, but its still awesome.

Another way of saying you suck at it ;)

jokes :p

Just stick with PES6, it's the best footy game out there atm, you certainly wont get a better experience from Fifa. Especially on PC.

Uhh, nah. Iam good - thats the problem, Iam playing on Top Player and winning nearly everygame. 'cept I lost last night to Fulham! And Liverpool!

Yeah, just play online and try some new stuff like shooting more with R2 (controlled shots), trying lobs, try more passing football (press L1+X to pass to make player run on who passed it, very useful), try a patch with new leagues, try patching your game to the maximum (looks and feels good, the atmosphere is great).

Just some of the stuff you can do to get more life out of PES6 :).

P.S. - I am quite enjoying it again, shooting with R2 almost eliminates the spooned shots over the bar.

Could you recommend some good patches? I have looked on www.evo-web.co.uk but I cant bloody tell what is what because of all the different threads and "Superpatches"!

What do you use? At the moment all I have is a good option file, and kitserver with some faces:(.

probably PES 6 was greater than FIFA 2007.But,FIFA 2006 Defeats PES 6 though.:p

Dkz Studio? Where can I get the bloody english version? Or some sort of patch to make it English?

I can't install ANY patches without this program I think - so please help.

've played both and I must say greatseries they have made but in my opinion I prefer FIFA as yo get to manage the team like you would in real life and it seems more realistic.

There is a file you have to use to get it into English, but DKZ studio won't work on Vista :(.
I reccomend K_Patch from what I have seen of it. The HD kits look great.

I am not using any patches at the moment, I would like one that doesnt need you to use DKZ Studio (i.e one where you extract and replace files).

WHAT?! Not working for Vista? This is why I hate this Vista crap. I can't even patch PES6. So all I can get is commentary?

Funnily enough, all of the above kit changin etc. can be done simply by downloading a new option file. I was suprised to see all the teams in the game with all the up to date transfers after a 500kb download!

http://downloads.gamingaccess.com/index.php?file_id=12899

This one I definately recommend. Just replace the file in C:/My Documents/Konami

But remember to back up your original!

You could always uninstall Vista. I did.
That me be an option in the very near future - Vista sucks (for now anyways).

Will XP run faster anyways on a not so powerful computer?

You can use kitserver and replace the whole of the 0_text, 0_sound, e_text and e_sound by copy, paste then replace but you can't replace individual parts of those files like you can with DKZ Studio, i'm sure there will be a tool for PES 2008 that is Vista compatible though :).

I have Kitserver - I thought that was for faces and kits only but?

Iam currently downloading the Fifa Commentary patch. But there are so many bloody parts and updates?!

Users who are viewing this thread