FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
A tough desicion but this year FIFA instead of Pro Evo i got it last year so i will give Fifa 08 a try.I'll probaly end up buying both!

Yeah, you probably will! They both look fantastic, but Pro Evo gets the first play in Hooper's hands!

Yeah, the Konami cup gets a bit boring. And the Master League is pathetic - make a better "Manager Mode" type thing.

No it doesn't. You play like 10 games, you dont have to manage anything 'cept transfers and line ups. The "Champions League" isn't good. It still seems so arcadey.

No it doesn't. You play like 10 games, you dont have to manage anything 'cept transfers and line ups. The "Champions League" isn't good. It still seems so arcadey.

The Master League is crap.

It needs: Real Money not bloody PES points, the option to choose a league and play that, not this League A/B/C/D with only 16 teams rubbish, a small selection of lower league teams (licences are unimportant, patches will sort that) as well as a better management game including the ability to be hired/fired and even manage an international team.

I'm bored to death with the bloody Master League! Same sodding format every single year! It's time to change, Konami!!!!!!!!

Here it comes again;

Master League rules. Stremer > Terry

Playing with fake players and having to build is a lot more challenging that starting with superstars and loads of nicker.

I haven't got a problem with having to build a team, I just want to be able to do it with real money and some proper leagues!

Here it comes again;

Master League rules. Stremer > Terry

Playing with fake players and having to build is a lot more challenging that starting with superstars and loads of nicker.

Ordaz > Every other striker
Minanda > Everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread