FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
FIFA doesn't bare a foreign feeling. I'd love to share your enjoyment at PES, but I simply can't play it with the foreign feeling. I know an awful lot about football so your little theory is made redundant.

Well you clearly don't know that much else you would barely be able to class FIFA as a football game.

But.......Englands not the only country where football is played....

Whats the point of having the 'English Feeling' (even though I havnt felt it yet?) if the gameplay sucks more than Pamela Lee Anderson....

But.......Englands not the only country where football is played....

Whats the point of having the 'English Feeling' (even though I havnt felt it yet?) if the gameplay sucks more than Pamela Lee Anderson....

Yes, the Americans can capture the spirit and atmosphere of English football.

If and when PES gets that spirit and atmosphere, I will buy it, but not before and it's so annoying I just can't play it.

If you were a true football fan then you'd realise that PES is the only accurate recreation of football out there. If you prefer FIFA then you clearly need to pay more attention to football on TV.

your right i do need to watch more but i live in australia growing up liking aussie rules. i don't play "soccer" and i can't watch that much because i can't get sbs which has aussies playing and i don't have foxtel. the only full games i have watched was Turkey Vs Senegal WC 2002, Turkey Vs Korea WC 2002, Australia Vs Uruguay WC Quali 2006. i watch highlights dvd's alot but you don't see the full thing. PES has the annoying feeling that i can't explain. when they can at least liscence the english league( the only one i care about) and make the menus better and the atmosphere more appealing than yes deffinantly. i've grown up playing FIFA and its what i'm used to.

On the PS2, I would definetly choose FIFA.

On the PC, I would probaly choose PES just.

thank you i play on ps2 only and fifa beats it i can't patch pes so i have to have crappy boring pes not the exciting unbeatable pes you all have. when i play pes i don't get into it

you'se are sounding like girls having a bitch cause i like fifa jeez get over it no need to attack me

Last edited:
Yes, the Americans can capture the spirit and atmosphere of English football.

If and when PES gets that spirit and atmosphere, I will buy it, but not before and it's so annoying I just can't play it.

We've proved that you are extremely superficial then. I'd say that's a pretty accurate reflection on FIFA fans; All are superficial and choose style over substance.

Ive seen videos of Fifa 07 and I was disgusted to be frank! It plays so shabbily and the players look like they've spent an hour before the game being shined up with Mr Muscle. Yes Fifa may have the licenses, but thats only to consolidate for the sheer shite they offer in terms of game play!

PES has taken over the football market, and finally someone has shown EA how its done!

Ive played both, and I did like FIFA in the past, but after a few games of PES, I realised FIFA was nothing compared to it! PES is so much more realistic! For a start you cant go off winning games 7 and 8-0 and scoring for fun, you have to actually think about your plays and what your next move will be, rather than just giving the ball to Ronaldinho or Rooney who in turn run the distance of the pitch and tap past the keeper who might I add dives pathetically towards the ball only to move his hands somewhat out of the way at the last moment in order to stop a save!!! Come on EA get a grip!!!

PES all the way for me!

i have said this about BLIC 07 i think its easier on pc than on ps2 coz i don't have difficulty issues

Last edited:
I played Fifa 07 the other day and the ball physics SUCK!

That's what I've noticed, it's one of the main things wrong with FIFA. In PES, the ball acts like a ball, it bounces, swerves and floats like a real ball, whereas in FIFA, it falls too soon (not just in FIFA, either, the same thing happens in EA's cricket games.) Also, the physical side is far better in PES and PES has decent headers, too. FIFA's headers are always power headers and never ever go up in the air, so there are no ariel duels.

All Konami have to do is give us some more leagues and revamp Master League (in other words, drop it!)

PES feels foreign to me, like it's been made by the Japanese who can't capture the spirit of English football.

Downloads some chants, adboards, balls and stadiums from www.gamingaccess.com and that 'foreign feeling' will largely disappear.

Last edited:
Has Lee observed English football lately?

Not playing like England is not a bad thing...

I have chatted to Skateboarder a few times about this PES v Fifa thing and he doesnt find the foreign feeling coming from the graphics or sounds, more from the gameplay. PES gameplay isn't like English football, it is more like Spanish football but that isn't really a bad thing imo, it is for some people though.

I don't really agree, it feels fine to me! I just want them to give us some more leagues and an in depth management mode! Do you think there's any chance of them merging PES Manager with PES for the next release?

Thats what YOU think though, I'm pretty sure we all know what you think about PES6 now Madman ;)

Users who are viewing this thread