FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
Anyway like you told me about TAOC:
Gameplay > Anything else

So why do you go against this when you talk about Fifa? You have already admitted PES has better gameplay in the PES thread a while ago.

yep.gif

i have officially changed sides.
i am now a .................................Fifa person
pes just really sucks/ it got boring in two months

i have officially changed sides.
i am now a .................................Fifa person
pes just really sucks/ it got boring in two months

I assume your one of them people that prefer a easy game of football?

Because in no way is PES worse than FIFA....

I played Fifa 07 the other day and the ball physics SUCK!

Attachments

• Why PES6 is better than Fifa 07.JPG
    Why PES6 is better than Fifa 07.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 33
I have some sort of agreement with F1 Man, it's just that if you want a quick fun game Fifa is probably a decent option. PES is by far a better game, but I usually find playing Fifa quite fun because it's fast paced and goals come quickly.

I think it's quite safe to say that those who know football right down to it's very core play PES, and those who just watch football just to fit in play FIFA.

I think it's quite safe to say that those who know football right down to it's very core play PES, and those who just watch football just to fit in play FIFA.

Don't you think that's a bit of a generalisation? Let's say 90% of people play PES and enjoy it. 5% actually think FIFA is a better game and the remaining 5% are put off by the horrible foreign feeling. It's got nothing to do with how much you know about football.

Don't you think that's a bit of a generalisation? Let's say 90% of people play PES and enjoy it. 5% actually think FIFA is a better game and the remaining 5% are put off by the horrible foreign feeling. It's got nothing to do with how much you know about football.

If you were a true football fan then you'd realise that PES is the only accurate recreation of football out there. If you prefer FIFA then you clearly need to pay more attention to football on TV.

FIFA doesn't bare a foreign feeling. I'd love to share your enjoyment at PES, but I simply can't play it with the foreign feeling. I know an awful lot about football so your little theory is made redundant.

Fifa feels foreign to me, like it's been made by Americans who know nothing about football.

Oh sorry, that's true!

PES feels foreign to me, like it's been made by the Japanese who can't capture the spirit of English football.

Users who are viewing this thread