FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
fifa is so easy its generic faces are boring and rubbish and about half the players have them. on pro evo almost everyone has unique faces and the gameplay rules over fifa.

Madman said:
That's the worst possible reason, which every Fifa fan defends their crap game with. You get a game to play and have fun right? How to you play a game?
Not by staring at the kits, logos, and admiring real liscensed stuff. You play the game by playing the football, and Fifa misses out the football where PES (to a degree) adds a game that sort of resembles football.

And if you love liscenses that much, why not get PES with patches? It actually looks better than Fifa (not saying much there).
Well number 1 games on consoles own PC games when it comes to gameplay, and I much prefer licenses to unlicensed, I am a FIFA fan, the gameplay isn't bad at all in my opinion, I quite enjoy it. And I do need licenses to enjoy something, if it is just unlicensed players and teams then I don't feel right when playing it. FIFA's faces are fine for me as well.

Post some PES6 screens. I cant even play mine ATM, it crashes!

:o Piece of ****? Its a good game (If you don't have PES5 that is:p).

Look at the poll now - Dead Even!

Wow I just edged it to PES. 1 difference out of 63 thats so close. I definatly prefer PES although FIFA did a lot of catching up last year. FIFA had obviously worked really hard to improve and PES were lazy and relied on people buying on reputation not for how goo the game was. Next year I will definatly play the demo before buying the full version

Yeah, PES6 was terrible in terms of an improvement on the previous installment.

PES5 to PES6 was no real difference.

But FIFA06 to FIFA07 at least they made the game better.

But I still prefer PES because of how easy the FIFA game is and how the goals are all top corner style goals.

Users who are viewing this thread