FOOTBALL Fifa 12 - console and PC!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The motioninjoy DS3 server is down and I am not sure when it will be back up. DS3 tool only works with the internet. Is there any other way I can use my PS3 controller to play FIFA 12? I tried MasterBlaster's trick, but it didn't work.

NVM, after a lot of trial & error, I've got it working again.

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am i the only one who had Origin asking for a 3gb update soon after installation of FIFA12 :noway.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Nope. EA forums are inundated with people having issues with Origin downloading the game instead of installing from the disc as well.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I was just saying what the best non-gameplay/in-game feature was to me as it's difficult to build a super-team with Liverpool now. There are countless others that I can't remember off the top of my head, like the existence of a youth academy, opposition teams making bids for players you haven't put on the market, etc.

All right, thanks man.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Nope. EA forums are inundated with people having issues with Origin downloading the game instead of installing from the disc as well.

Baah. Figured it out now. Its a day 1 update. You can cancel the download and play the game without update. I'm loving it so far. Still waiting for the preorder bonuses :noway
Do we have enough members on PC to make a club? It would be fun to play with the people you know as a team.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
People with xbox live need to play head to head seasons with clubs around two stars. Always struggle to find opponents when I'm playing with Sydney FC (should note I don't plan on playing online with anyone else.)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Having played it for some time now, I can say that it's a very good game.

It's so much different from the earlier EA releases to begin with. In particular I like the new dribbling system that's in place and the slightly slower paced gameplay (in contrast to FIFA 11). Also, the post goal celebrations seem to be vastly improved.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Damn you Flipkart:mad. You tweaked up my preorder. Where the fearsome tweak is my bonus codes :facepalm
I have sent them a angry mail regarding this. Lets hope they sort it out soon. My ?Ultimate Team is suffering coz of this:noway

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Finally i got a decent reply from them after 3 emails and a phone call. They say that the preorder code will come in mail with the other preorder freebie they offered. I should receive it on monday.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
this game made me consider buying an xbox but I dunno, it looks like a messi/ronaldo simulator. Is there any fun at all to be had playing as a team that doesn't have guys that are able to dribble through defenses?

I despise barcelona and real madrid so I can't see me wanting to play as them much.

harrisb

International Coach
Yeah, and it's not only those players who can dribble through defences, I've got O'hara in my UT, and he is amazing at doing that

darthlewis1

Club Captain
I've now had two matches in ultimate team were the screen stays on the part before the match were the opposition's team is being displayed, it won't load the match up and if I quit I lose the match despite not even starting the match. One of these matches was after I just got through to the semi-finals of a tournament. I've also been winning in a online match and lost my connection in the 82nd minute meaning I lose the game.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Finally got the code to redeem my preorder bonus and now i have a very decent squad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And a lot of contracts to.

----------

Also two midfielders of rating 79, 81 and two strikers of rating 78,79 on sale too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread