Grkrama Downloads

attachment.php

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 bit of help needed here, the ball sponsors and bat wood texture file when replaced doesn't seem to be recognized by the game.

discussed here

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...69-quick-tut-get-modding-dbc-cavalier_col.zip

Little request here, I think it would be useful if there were a 3D preview in the Academy for the stumps and balls that you can rotate with the right stick when you hover over or cycle through them in the Match Type Designer, much like when you're editing a player and change his bat sponsors.

Currently you have to load a match up and go through the coin toss, then bowl/bat the first delivery and then watch the replay to get a closer look at these things.
is it fixed already?

ya same with the ball logo too, what are you doing differently matt?

Last edited:
yup working now

attachment.php

Attachments

• cavalier_col.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 45
  • dukes.jpg
    dukes.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
here
C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors

xxxx- with your username

Can we use the modded bat in an online game or is it just for career mode?thank's.

Guys any sponsors pack ?

----------

How to install this titanium bat bro ?

just paste the file in sponsors folder

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\sponsors

xxxx- with your username

and pattern file in
C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\bats\current_01

just paste the file in sponsors folder

xxxx- with your username

and pattern file in
C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\characters\bats\current_01

Got it. Can you make one more version other than of PC ?

The ball sponsor you've done i can't seem to get it to work. I've put it in Documents/My Games/ Don Bradman Cricket 14/ textures/ textures/balls/sponsors

That wrong? As after the update the other day it didnt change my folder layout as it should so i just added another texture folder in textures with just the balls and stumps folder inside the 2nd texture folder.
Sorry if confusing :)

Users who are viewing this thread