Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

What a win! GO IRELAND!!!!!!!! Pakistan were spanked,Ireland are officilly better than England :p

Wooooot!!! Good job Ireland. Wake Up call for Pakistan. First side to go home. :(

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Grt to see Ireland win like this. Where's Ricky Ponting? He would still maintain the samer thing since his team hasnt lost to a minnow like this.

Surprises in galore for this World Cup so far. We got a few more to come before the Super 8's unfold.

Bob Woolmer? That guy I think will go once for all now. I think Inzy as the captain has to take the blame. He has to. Doesnt he have the power to select the right batsmen?

It's a wake up call for all nations. I realistically think Ireland can trouble all the top sides and may possibly even make the semis.

Oh yes Ireland, if the West Indies and Pakistan beat Zimbabwe, they're in the Super 8's. Odds on England v Ireland, super 8's? We all know who should be favourites:p.

Bitter disappointment for Pakistan, they need a bit of an overhaul, well definitely the captain. Inzi seems to lack that inspirational touch.

Magnificent Six to bring a superb victory! Dance everywhere from Irish spectators.. Their bowling,fielding & Brein brothers won for them today. Still lot of works to do in batting though.. And this is a classic win! :hpraise

Unlucky Pakistan to go home so so early.. More pressure on Inzi and coach now when they return home.

gaurav_indian said:
I think Inzi will retire after this World Cup.
He should .. he has played enough whats the point of carryin on... start building new team for the future now... Inzi should go...

What have we done since 2003. Answer: Nothing. All that was promised has been swept away, and Pakistan at back were they were, batting is still the problem. Bowlers did well.

Inzi is out, and a couple of other people (hopefully Younis) will also feel the bitterness

All i can say is IRELAND. What a great win, hope they come 6th at least in the super8's if they are through

Inzamam should go, Newcomers should come in...yes they may fail a bit but at least they will LEARN! how to improve not repeatedly do the same thing over and over again...and today after not learning the whole cricketing World has come to terms

Pak_cricketer i totally agree with you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread