Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

It seems the ICC will christen March 17 as the International Minnow Day.

I wonder what kind of a backlash would be there,especially in Pakistan,now that they have been knocked out.

Quite a bit I suspect, being knocked this early with the players they have won't be accepted by the media and public.

andrew_nixon said:
They're not there just yet, but will be there assuming Zimbabwe lose both their remaining games.

Who arre they playing?

Hooper said:
Who arre they playing?

The other 2 teams in the pool lol.

West Indies and Pakistan.

Pakistan will probably be looking to give Zimbabwe a real hiding to get some of their pride back.

If Zim manage to win any one of the games, Won't there be a clash between Ireland & Zim in getting into Super8. Everyone, even in the presentation ceremony, they asked Irish captain, " How are u feeling to enter into Super8 " something like that so soon!

I think Pakistan should change there batting line up because there bowling is good but there batting is crap.

have you seen that anwer ali guy from the under 19 world cup that guy was amazing i want him in the team

atleast Sami has proven that he still has something left in the ODI game, they should make him a primarily ODI bowler and use him to fill a spot in the test team incase of injuries. i would rather invest in a 26 year old fast bowler than a 30 year old crap bowler(Rana). and BTW what a freakin disaster a sad and embaresing day to be pakistan supporter.

masterkhan06 said:
have you seen that anwer ali guy from the under 19 world cup that guy was amazing i want him in the team

thats what iv been saying ever since the Asif and Akhtar thing, if hes the future give him a run in the squad, they dont necesarily need to play him but being there would have given him some much needed experience.

Last edited:
I relly want anwer ali in team and sami should be in the team not rana

and DARE you are right about anwer ali they should try him out in the team

With Anwar Ali in the team,he can wreck havoc in the opposition.
Does Pak have a tour to Aus ? They shuld definately take him there.

Expect some big changes-one is visible.
Captaincy will go to Younis who'll have the ominous task of rebuilding.

iceman_waugh said:
With Anwar Ali in the team,he can wreck havoc in the opposition.
Does Pak have a tour to Aus ? They shuld definately take him there.

Expect some big changes-one is visible.
Captaincy will go to Younis who'll have the ominous task of rebuilding.
Another change could be coach Bob Woolmer.All ex pakistan players are criticising him.

Users who are viewing this thread