Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Pakistan fans are at it too, people in Multan are asking for the police to arrest the Pakistan team, Woolmer and the head of the PCB. :confused:

masterkhan06 said:
It not the coach fault is the teams fault beacuse they play crap doesn't mean is the coach fault
Yes but he is also there to take some responsibility to set the batting order.Like chappel he is also a scientist he keeps experimenting with Malik,Afridi,Akmal,Kaneria.:mad:

people in pakistan are going beat the hell out of the pakistan team after there dissaponting disply in the world cup

masterkhan06 said:
people in pakistan are going beat the hell out of the pakistan team after there dissaponting disply in the world cup
I dont think Pakistan team has got the return ticket. :p

there will be scare to go back home right gaurav_indian

theres going to be eggs and tomato wating for them

If I was part of the Pakistani squad, I'd be dead scared to go back. Pakistan could be a very dangerous place, with mobs calling for Woolmer, Inzy et all to die!! I'd seek asylum in Trinidad :p

masterkhan06 said:
there will be scare to go back home right gaurav_indian
Yes they will be scared.After all they havent completed their holiday package.Same thing will happen for India also.

Drewska said:
Pakistan fans are at it too, people in Multan are asking for the police to arrest the Pakistan team, Woolmer and the head of the PCB. :confused:

They've got good grounds for an arrest.....

Well done Ireland, fantastic performance.

this whole thing of people being fired and stuff has to start from the top, the Pakistan sports commite has to revamp the entire PCB from top to bottom. than they need to solve this issue with Asif and Akhtar because for aslong as its around its gona be a distraction to the team. than some profesional coaches even if woolmer is fired or not they need some good coaches who are gona coach the youngsters that are up and comming.

Great news for Ireland, Irish cricket has really progressed over the last few years and it was great to see it all pay off against Pakistan.

The whole team played a part but Niall O'Brien was outstanding with the bat.

Go the Irish!

Users who are viewing this thread