Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

Nooo, another wicket. Ireland have been struggling against the ball into their chins all day. Lets hope its too little, too late for Pakistan, but they have as PC said, fought till the end whatever the outcome.

Johnston looks like he has the experience to guide them home,don't throw it away now Ireland!

If Ireland lose i'll be really sad for them. They deserve it 100%.

Come on guys. Don't choke.

God, a horrific collapse at completely the wrong time. Never mind, the captain is still there. Just 15 more, c'mon the Irish!

Every run is a brilliant moment now! 1 big over and this game is finished

WOW What an amazing game going on...Tension everywhere

This is funnier. Ireland on course to upset Pakistan.

But Pakistan still in it and if they pick 3 wickets, they will avoid embarassement.

This is a thriller in the making! I back Ireland to win. Dont want to see Pakistan in the Super 8 (without India, it would be even more better coz both these hyped teams will bow out).

Pakistan need to get rid of those wides they don't have runs to give away. Iftikhar had two chances at the hattrick but missed both of them.

Oh Damn..Shouldnt have read this thread, Im watching the game on a Delayed Telecast lol. Well Anyways...Go The Irish:)

Whats Johnson doing? Apparantly he's givin all 3 balls a good old swing and only connected with 1. Not the situation for that surely.

It sounds like a lot of the field is in. Good idea. They may struggle to hit the boundaries if the field is well placed and 1's won't be dime a dozen.

They need to start scoring more runs. If they get to the last over and still need 1 or 2 i've seen sides struggle to score them. 1 run an over isn't even up with the run rate. THey need to look to do some risk free cheeky running or something. Drop and run.

10 runs to win, going really slow now. If they keep this up it could get to a run a ball which would not be good.

Users who are viewing this thread