Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

I bet any money Pakistan thought 'Ah Ireland no need to practice for them, lets much down the phrataas instead'

Pakistan team is just so so messed up its just like wars happened and you dont know where to start repairing!

A war did happen, and it happened at the wrong time. Whatever happened to Imran Farhat, and their he goes to hit another 4 :(

93/4 now...what a poor poor performance by the pakistanis...Ireland look like they are gonna make it home...and pak will be setting off for home soon...

Pakistan have been hit with a lot. Injuries, and a stupid selection committee that can't choose crap. Bangla beat India today, does that mean their better than them? No. It just means that they had a better day.

LOL PAKISTAN ARE GOING TO LOSE!!! Hahahaha.

Did you all know they CAN'T get through to Super 8's if they lose this match. They lost to the West Indies and Ireland drew with Zimbabwe.

First team has been knocked out. I knew Pakistan were going to be the worst performers.

Nah, just woke up. ;)

Can;t wait to see the highlights. Geez, Ireland and Bangladesh are playing out of their skins. Ireland need to get some tours aginst the top teams scheduled, they did well against SA too. They deserve more cricket.

Once again Pakistan is a let down, failure. It is not that hard to beat Irleand. I hope Inzy finds a compfy seat on the plane bak home.

test status for Ireland:). lol but i think they atleast deserve a oneday status (regular) and start to play against the world's top teams. it helped Bangladesh a lot.

irottev said:
Nah, just woke up. ;)

Can;t wait to see the highlights. Geez, Ireland and Bangladesh are playing out of their skins. Ireland need to get some tours aginst the top teams scheduled, they did well against SA too. They deserve more cricket.
Exactly there going to learn nothing playing against lowly Sussex in the ECB trophy they should be moved onto quality opposition in the north division like Leicester :p What a 6 by O'Brien. Shame he goes next ball,great knock

What do you have against Pakistan? After the art we've given you, you call the whole country "a let down".

Finally a wicket falls.

Oh yes O'Brian, 6 more to the total.

Damn, as I say that stupidity rules the day, there was no need for it really after a six the ball before. Fantastic innings though, he'll get a pint of guiness:D

Ireland should still have enough here for a very famous victory.

irottev said:
Nah, just woke up. ;)

None of them two have played out of their skins they have barley been challenged!

Pak_Cricketer I think your giving yourself too much false hope, who cares whos on top of their game their out of the World Cup thats it dont really give a crap what happens now :mad:

We should be ashamed of ourselfs....out to Ireland, IRELAND!!!

Users who are viewing this thread