Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

i find it sickening how all the pakistan fans who always say they are the best to turn on there team in a couple of hours. how stuipid, they werent gonna win the WC anyway and there probably gonna win this game anyway. Quick the point the blame...

Duded I swear you dont like Pakistan :p

Anyway I can see what you mean but in Pakistan people dont take no for an answer and Im not taking no excuses, I come on now.......IRELAND Im no buying that if it was Bangladesh Id be shocked and all but not as much as this. This is making me sick to see how you can possibly be a professional cricket players and then lose to a team whos been on the scene for a bit....

ZoraxDoom said:
Make that Top 9. As of this match, added to the fine performances in the last couple of years, Bangladesh are no more a minnow.

Hey *I* agree with you. Many don't. Maybe today will help change their minds.

tbh honest i dont like the pakistan team, its full of arrogant players.

40% Arrogance
10% Stuipidity
30% Skill
20% Cheats

They are the newcastle of cricket, massive following but never do much however the newcastle fans are normally loyal and dont say the team is a disgrace after 3 or 4 hours. Your supposed to back your team not put them down.

I cant see no arrogance, just a crap team....not like the days of Wasim and Waqar, and if you mean arrogance because of how Afridi is or how Shoaib is I dont think thats right because they can back it up. Look at the Australia team for example I see loads of arrogance coming out of them, its just that they know how to back it up very well!

Punk Sk8r! said:
I cant see no arrogance, just a crap team....not like the days of Wasim and Waqar, and if you mean arrogance because of how Afridi is or how Shoaib is I dont think thats right because they can back it up. Look at the Australia team for example I see loads of arrogance coming out of them, its just that they know how to back it up very well!

Theres no arrogance because Shoaib is always injured and Afridi always banned :p

australias arrogance works because they are a talented team, pakistan players like iqbal asif and people like that just do my head in. Anyway ireland have steadied the ship and look good for a win now.

duded64 said:
i find it sickening how all the pakistan fans who always say they are the best to turn on there team in a couple of hours. how stuipid, they werent gonna win the WC anyway and there probably gonna win this game anyway. Quick the point the blame...

Just check the English comments of yesterday at the start of the match and compare it with the end of the match.

Ireland got absolutely shafted on that last call.

ZexyZahid said:
Just check the English comments of yesterday at the start of the match and compare it with the end of the match.

Most supporters of any team in anything will be like that. The true colours show depending on how they feel in a day or so once the event has passed.

Wow Ireland really clicked today. Shame about that draw with Zimbabwe or they would have qualified easily for this group (assuming they don't choke from here).

Ireland go off for rain, i think they should win it the proper way but well played Ireland anyway

Not much they can do about the weather, but they thoroughly deserve that win and it will show up as a win so that's all that matters for Ireland.

Days like this test the true supporters. You know when you're a supporter when you take it on the chin even if the team plays pathetically

Users who are viewing this thread