Group D - Ireland, Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe

sorrydaijin said:
true. but this pitch would be perfect for asif and shoaib could blast away Ireland *IF* he were having a good day.
Anyway, its all meaningless speculation. even if ireland and bangladesh lose today, I think they have certainly justified the presence of countries outside the top 8.
Make that Top 9. As of this match, added to the fine performances in the last couple of years, Bangladesh are no more a minnow.

stevie said:
So that's why you said they shouldn't be playing test cricket? ;)

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if Pakistan still won this game.
Getting out at such a low total is really bad against a team which is playing its first World Cup!

Karachi Xpress said:
Getting out at such a low total is really bad against a team which is playing its first World Cup!
You can't say a country shouldn't play test cricket because they've lost a World Cup match though. That's different codes of cricket!

Karachi Xpress said:
Pakistan should also play the WC qualifiers!
You are getting too emotional lol.If they should play WC qualifiers then India are not behind Pakistan. :D

India hav batted 100 times better then Pak! Ireland and Bangladesh are different teams! Banlgadesh is better than Ireland and I hope they teach sum batting to the Pakiis!

I say, make every team play a 20-team knockout tournament before the WC. Top 14/16 or whatever go to the WC.

No I dont think you heard me lol, Isnt there a way to get Pakistan to play in English County or somthing?

Karachi Xpress said:
Theres a difference between Banladesh and Ireland and we are sure to be knocked out and u people are not!
Have you seen how we have been playing? We have to play SL in a week and i'm going to be there when India gets humiliated! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread