Group F - Australia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka

but I dont care much today, Misbah and Malik made my day ;).

great victory for pakistan and well played, finally in a tournament australia can be beaten, although its more of a lottery in the shorter version of the game i'm not taking anything away from pakistan.

Well you should'nt be, because thats PLAIN unfair then, ehh?

i wasnt going to take anything from pakistan, i was meaning to say that pakistan won through pure 'better play' and when a team wins against pakistan theres the odd 'oh well the aussie had a day off and the aussies wernt playing their full side'....but no, pakistan thoroughly outplayed them, all credit to them :clap

sorry if you got offended

Bangladesh has lost 2 quick wickets, I think SL can win the match. Anyways, congrats Pakistan for showing the Aussies what teams from the sub-continent are.

yea a good comeback for SL, Fernando has been amazing in this tournament. same goes for Dilshan and Mubarak those 2 did great with the limited oportunites they got.

Bangla lost a little towards the end while bowling and they got off to bad start. They had a great opportunity, though.

I would hope now Australia are forced to make changes, although it seems like Watson, who would be preferred in the side over Clarke, is likely to come in as soon as he is fit. Watson's inclusion should finally bring in Hogg to balance the team. It's disappointing though, that Hilfenhaus isn't getting a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread