He's given that a fearsome TWEAK!

...she says to say she's busy.

Even after a few casual T10 games, commentary feels very repetitive and fixed. Not the best part of the game to be sure.

Even after a few casual T10 games, commentary feels very repetitive and fixed. Not the best part of the game to be sure.

Commentary in any sports game gets stale after some time. Be it Madden, be it FIFA or any other sports titles, you will run into the same issue. Commentary is never something I'm too fussed about as long as gameplay is nailed, which in this case is nearly there.

Matt: "This is a collapse of epic proportions!"

David: "This is a collapse of GIGANTUOUS proportions!!!"

Yeah, especially when you are cruising and lose just couple of quick wickets; it becomes a "collapse of epic porportions" :D

" And they're yelling for some reason" when you push the appeal button. Lol

"And he returns it from the boundary... It's a good return"

First time I heard that I was wondering how he managed to compliment something so basic :D.

"Yes! I love that catch". Heard it too many times at the start of my career.

I appeal more than Stuart Broad and Monty Panesar combined so have heard every variation of the 'what's he bloody appealing for?' many times. I think it overtly affects how many LBWs I'm not given. The umpires definitely hate me.

----------

Oh and also 'he's given that a fearsome tweak'. No, he hasn't. He is putting less than 1000rpm on every ball because he is James Tredwell. I AM giving it a fearsome tweak but you never say it for me.

I'm beginning to think that it's not just the umpires that hate me.

When there's a dot ball...

''Great nutttt''

Users who are viewing this thread