How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
^^ yup...

Guess i should finally start making my own self in CA...

Random question: Say you're batting in career mode, do you control the running of the non-striker? If not, could you cause the non-striker to be run out of could he do the same? Would that affect anything like selection?

can we play with all players even though we are playing be a pro??...just wanted to know can we field in be a pro?

Now that we know Ashes Cricket is hitting the market on 21st June, have to see how this works with BA cricket now!.... I hope it comes out before Ashes.

When climbing the ranks, can you get signed for other tournaments around the world like IPL or BBL etc, or is it focused just on your national country?

Well,firstly sorry I haven't read all the posts in this thread so may be it has been talked about a lot...

But I personally feel that unlike Football, Be A Pro mode won't be that interesting in a Cricket game because in football you're always in the game, the ball will eventually come to you but in a Cricket game you might just be fielding the whole day after getting out for a duck and I don't really know how interesting just fielding would be. And apart from that I was definitely waiting to manage my home team in IPL...:)
So my opinion would be you may definitely keep the Be a Pro mode but please do also include the "Be a Manager" or the Team Management Career mode. Otherwise I personally would be pretty disappointed.

Well,firstly sorry I haven't read all the posts in this thread so may be it has been talked about a lot...

But I personally feel that unlike Football, Be A Pro mode won't be that interesting in a Cricket game because in football you're always in the game, the ball will eventually come to you but in a Cricket game you might just be fielding the whole day after getting out for a duck and I don't really know how interesting just fielding would be. And apart from that I was definitely waiting to manage my home team in IPL...:)
So my opinion would be you may definitely keep the Be a Pro mode but please do also include the "Be a Manager" or the Team Management Career mode. Otherwise I personally would be pretty disappointed.

You can skip the fielding part. Try to imagine a different situation. You are playing with the last batsman....end of the 5th day and 6 balls to go and you are stuck on the non striker end while AI, the 11th batsman is facing the over. Imagine the pressure it will put in your nerve. The pressure of seeing a no 11 facing a fast bowler while you are standing there helpless with the series in line. ;) can't get that from a normal team career mode knowing you will have control of the 11th player...

Users who are viewing this thread