How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I don't know how it will turn out when AI wants you to run but you deny it

The AI will go back...common sense says so...

From ross's previous commemts long time ago, there would be a button for it.

I hope AI is smart enough to determine the situation and rotate strike as per the situation rather than going for the kill

There have been very good questions being asked by members in this thread, hopefully ross will reply them over this weekend so we get more insight of the career mode.

I hope AI is smart enough to determine the situation and rotate strike as per the situation rather than going for the kill

Agreed with this. I hope the AI is smart in general. I was watching some videos of EA sports cricket and the computer gets out the exact same way everytime... regardless of if it's Tendulkar or Lara batting or if it's McGrath or Murli, a spin bowl just outside or on leg stump is a guaranteed wicket. I hope nothing like that shows up. I still can't contain my excitement

Hi Ross, can a player from Australia play for some English county team and get picked to play for England?

There have been very good questions being asked by members in this thread, hopefully ross will reply them over this weekend so we get more insight of the career mode.

Agreed.

There are far more questions than I expected. I am collating them and will sit with the team on Monday to answer most of them, if not all.

Ross, will the player develop on the whole or we will be provided with experience points which we will be able to allocate to the player's attributes as per our wish? Hope i made sense.

@Big Ant Studios:U have said that there is first person camera angle ...If i am on the non striker end will I be able to see from that angle or not....And will I be able to suggest the striker [incase of a tailender ] to take a quick single....

@Big Ant Studios:U have said that there is first person camera angle ...If i am on the non striker end will I be able to see from that angle or not....And will I be able to suggest the striker [incase of a tailender ] to take a quick single....

Of course you can take quick singles, but if the AI thinks it will be too tight they will turn back, with a loud 'no'.

On that note, I'd like to know if we will be controlling the other batsman on strike, or will it strictly be limited, and we only get to play the particular player we have been assigned?

On that note, I'd like to know if we will be controlling the other batsman on strike, or will it strictly be limited, and we only get to play the particular player we have been assigned?

No when you play in career mode as a player u need to build his career and cannot play as other players ...You can even field after finishing batting..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread