How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I don't think it requires a guide, it's self-explanatory really. And in game there are buttons down the bottom to aid you regardless

Main problem is that it's not possible to show a lot of this until the game is out.

I'd imagine that perhaps @twistie3 or @BGLMedia who have stuff for recording consoles could probably put up some how to videos shortly after release. I was planning to put a 'what you need to know' kind of post up on the front page of the site on release day with all that kind of info on it.

Main problem is that it's not possible to show a lot of this until the game is out.

I'd imagine that perhaps @twistie3 or @BGLMedia who have stuff for recording consoles could probably put up some how to videos shortly after release. I was planning to put a 'what you need to know' kind of post up on the front page of the site on release day with all that kind of info on it.

That could work. I know more information would become available as the game is being played. That is why I think it will be best to continuously update it. When the game comes out just keep adding things.

A lot of people want to play the game in different ways. Some may want to edit different things to others. However few people want to spend too much time on it. That is why I think if there is an easy guide to some things it will greatly help everyone.

I'll be taking a leaf out of the social-media prowess we've seen by both the marketing guys from AC13 and DBC14. Therefore; I plan on taking digging out a 1990's nokia and videoing me playing for 60sec then throwing it up on Snapchat...

In fairness...the layout on the new MySpace is actually pretty slick. Which is like saying the new parking lot at the cemetery is a great place to enjoy lunch.

In fairness...the layout on the new MySpace is actually pretty slick.
Agreed - it's also quite a good music streaming service, but I was thinking a friendster or Hi-5 reference would fly over too many heads.

I'll be taking a leaf out of the social-media prowess we've seen by both the marketing guys from AC13 and DBC14. Therefore; I plan on taking digging out a 1990's nokia and videoing me playing for 60sec then throwing it up on Snapchat...

I was going to post them all to myspace.

Vine would be my tool of choice. If you can't nail a tutorial in 6 secs, you're not doing it right.

What, so you mean that you haven't seen the Don Bradman Cricket 14 pages on Bebo and Friendster? Some great videos over there, trust me...

Problem is that DBC14 vines turn out pretty well

I love that you signed up and created an account just to make that joke a few months ago at the World Premiere... and it's STILL better than the AC13 shit! Without that context, years from now, people will look back on this period of time and marvel at your dedication to a 'bit'

Users who are viewing this thread