How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Have to say if you focus on getting to 30 it does get easier after that. I had my first really innings of substance in fc just then with a run a ball 63 not out (out of 132 and batting at 5, thanks for the support team). But the second 30 was definitely easier than the first, especially when your leg glances go along the ground for four instead of being hit in the air to square/fine leg. Just have to battle through i guess

In my first year at Tasmania (thought i'd go somewhere that isn't a huge team) i'm and opener and i'm liking it. I average a shocking 7 and a half in FC and 5.83 in OD. I find being opener is a great way to go though. Anyway the other night i get tossed the ball in a One Day match, and i picked up a 5fa as a off spinner! Ever since the captain throws me the ball more often so can't help but think that 5fa enticed him to bowl me more!

But was just wondering for those of you who are far into the game, can you become captain of the team you represent? :)
Yes you can I became the captain of the Sydney thunder but didnt get to captain a match as I was called on International duty. Currently I am close to becoming the Indian T20I captain.

When you play international games, do you still have to play domestic games in between?

it would had been awesome if there was another mode in which play as "DON" from the start of his career till his retirement..........just saying

After my first season as a number 3 batsman (don't bowl) for Victoria and the Sydney Sixers, my batting averages looked like this.

FC: 5.54
List A: 7.81
T20: 8.60

So I knuckled down in the nets and in match practice, with batsman skills on Very Poor and bowler and overall skill on Very Good/Legend. Once I found myself hitting the ball decently with only a few dismissals, I went back to my career mode.

Four rounds into the 2nd year, I top the FC runs and am 2nd in the List A runs, with a FC high score of 232 and a List A high score of 130*. Practice makes perfect.

Which mode you are playing career at and tell us about scoring 232 and 130 how much time you take ball consumed ??? was it a challenge or you just got so good that you can smash the ball all around the park.

it would had been awesome if there was another mode in which play as "DON" from the start of his career till his retirement..........just saying

That's not a bad idea but maybe expand it to famous/best players like Sachin Tendulkar, Mike Gatting, Shane Warne and you play the big matches. Or just a career like him.

That's not a bad idea but maybe expand it to famous/best players like Sachin Tendulkar, Mike Gatting, Shane Warne and you play the big matches. Or just a career like him.
Hope Big ant add this in the next game or they could just make a mode in which we relive great cricketing moments but well its to much to ask for

My brother's copy has arrived so going to play that now at his house:

Yes even after making the international team, I still had to play domestic games

I think more you practice the better you get in this game....My experience so far..Till now in career mode have made 5 ducks and 6-7 single digits and now have started playing a little bit....72,40,28...So i would prefer to play in domestic side even after making it to internationals....:)

All you guys look like you're having fun. Cant wait for the PC version so I can make copious amounts of ducks.. just like real life.

I have a question about the career mode. If I start the career in Asutralian county and give the nationality as India. Will I get a chance to play in the international team even then. If yes, which country?

I have a question about the career mode. If I start the career in Asutralian county and give the nationality as India. Will I get a chance to play in the international team even then. If yes, which country?

The country you have given as nationality...Click L1 on the career page to see your selection status..There you can see the International side you will be selected in...:)

Corruption!
I don't know why but I think I deserve MOTM award for my bowling figures. :rolleyes

I guess because it was a game of low totals where the bowlers were dominating. So, they've decided to give it to Alex Doolan for his century.

Users who are viewing this thread