How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I don't think you're doing it right...

Hi. As a Brit i'm eagerly awaiting release day tomorrow. I've got a couple of questions re: Career mode. Firstly, Can i move counties/States during my career?, or is the one i pick the one i stay with throughout? And along similar lines, can i play as an oversea's player, i.e. an Aussie joining a English County for a season or two? Many thanks

This may sound weird to some but my favourite part of this game is how last night I smashed a 56 ball 108* in a big bash game in career mode, tonight I can't get past 6. Anyone whom has ever played real cricket will know how real this is.

Cricket just works that way have BigAnt have found a way to replicate it and I love that.

For anybody that read my last post, here is the Shield run list for the second year. D. Umbguy was my brother's idea. Just need that patch now so Joe Mennie doesn't get so many runs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 69
For anybody that read my last post, here is the Shield run list for the second year. D. Umbguy was my brother's idea. Just need that patch now so Joe Mennie doesn't get so many runs.

Should've been Mike Hunt. Or Mike Litoris. Either is acceptable.

How do I update my points on the Career Mode PSN Online leaderboards?

Ive been stuck on 12717 points for like a week now

Ive played everyday, cant see why these points arnt adding up??

----------

I must admit, after having two solid days producing good numbers, I sucked bad last night....

got to knuckle down this weekend and get my confidence and patience back

I made my first ever pair in a FC match last night, i was devastated on the drive to footy training

this weekend i am determined to hit my 1st century, i refuse to go to bed until this is done!!

This may sound weird to some but my favourite part of this game is how last night I smashed a 56 ball 108* in a big bash game in career mode, tonight I can't get past 6. Anyone whom has ever played real cricket will know how real this is.

Cricket just works that way have BigAnt have found a way to replicate it and I love that.

I have learnt two lessons the hard way...

1. When new to the crease, take your time and don't play too many big shots. It's quite easy to get out early in the innings on PRO mode or higher.

2. Be careful when there's a bowling change, especially when pacer is replaced by a spinner. I invariably lose a wkt to a spinner early on as I play the shot early and hit it in the air.

Whats the highest score anyone has seen from one of the AI players?

I was batting last night with Maxwell when i went out for 20 odd and he was 10 at the time, i simulated until my next turn and he piled on 256!!

Was wondering if anyone has seen anything higher from the AI at any time?

Those strike rates seem a bit disconcertingly high - I'm assuming this is Shield and not 1-day?

Whats the highest score anyone has seen from one of the AI players?

I was batting last night with Maxwell when i went out for 20 odd and he was 10 at the time, i simulated until my next turn and he piled on 256!!

Was wondering if anyone has seen anything higher from the AI at any time?

Ive seen 350* from Alex Hales... i was amazed to say the least

Was bowling last night in a 4day match and the batsman edged one straight to the keeper. Not too much deviation but it was a solid edge.

I was pretty happy too as i had been toiling away with my career dude for a few overs and not having much success.

Being awesome and all, i didn't bother appealing so umpire didn't give it out. It was so comical and the commentating was pretty top notch while this was going on too, they were right on the case yelling out edge and they were very shocked at the non appeal. Next ball clobbered for 4 runs just to rub it in.

Was pretty impressed to see this in the game.

I don't know why S. Hampton keeps on coming up. I've absolutely correctly linked Scott Henry to him as part of the Get Best side.

Users who are viewing this thread