How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I would actually like to see the tournament and match editor and what kind of depth it will have. This will give us the option to give you feedback on what can be improved upon if possible, the way we did for the rest of CA. Plus i think it will save you from a million questions here on the tournamnet editor.

Similarly it will also save you from a million questions on when the screens and videos are coming if you just post those here right now....u KNOW i am right and this is a brilliant idea!!

Last edited:
Ross if you choose not to add tournaments in the next update what other things would you be looking to add? Skills maybe?

I still don't quite see how you can get any consistency by crowd-sourcing skills. Tricky to find the best way to do it.

To be honest, I don't care if this game is good or crap. At least Big Ant have put some effort into trying to give cricket lovers the game they deserve.
If this game is average, I'm sure the follow-up titles will be better.
Great stuff Ross, Mike and the whole team at Big Ant.

I still don't quite see how you can get any consistency by crowd-sourcing skills. Tricky to find the best way to do it.

We will probably make this our next big discussion point.

----------

I would actually like to see the tournament and match editor and what kind of depth it will have. This will give us the option to give you feedback on what can be improved upon if possible, the way we did for the rest of CA. Plus i think it will save you from a million questions here on the tournamnet editor.

Similarly it will also save you from a million questions on when the screens and videos are coming if you just post those here right now....u KNOW i am right and this is a brilliant idea!!

The difference is that the Tournament editor is complete and locked in, feedback would only help for patches, whereas we can keep updating the Cricket Academy players in isolation to the game itself as the game just reads the resultant player data.

Any HINT at a released date - even loosely...??? :eek:

He said in the next four months for sure.

----------

We will probably make this our next big discussion point.
The difference is that the Tournament editor is complete and locked in, feedback would only help for patches, whereas we can keep updating the Cricket Academy players in isolation to the game itself as the game just reads the resultant player data.

Ah, alright. Thought that would still be editable given its more data centric than anything. Still wouldn't mind to have a look at it though. :p anything to keep us going till the release...

P.s. player attributes are definitely more important to complete our created players 100%... Do you plan to enable that during the next update?

Last edited:
Hi Mike, just a question on career matches, is it possible that we may not be needed in some matches? For example if it was a 20/20 game, we bowl first, i don't bowl, we roll them for 80. Then say i'm batting #4 or lower, is it possible we'll pass the score 0 down, or will the game step in and force a couple of wickets?

Hey mikey , since you are actively watching this thread , let me ask it again ,
Plz say that we dont have the option to start our career as a 90-95mph bowler as the max speed a 16 year can bowl is b/w 70-80mph

Plz say that we dont have the option to start our career as a 90-95mph bowler as the max speed a 16 year can bowl is b/w 70-80mph

I thought He has already confirmed that u cant

what!?! Get back to work!

Although I'm logged into PC, i just checked the site every now and then.

Honest Ross. :-)

To put your mind at rest - 16 year old bowlers will not bowl at 90+ mph.

Last edited:
...You will not have unrealistic 16 year old bowlers either bowling at you...

What about unrealistic 16 year old T20 cheerlea.... actually, never mind.

Muhammad Aamir while touring England with under Seventeen and was clocked at 145. I remember hearing this from some commentator when Aamir played for Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread