How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Muhammad Aamir while touring England with under Seventeen and was clocked at 145. I remember hearing this from some commentator when Aamir played for Pakistan.

Aamer also has used at least 3 different date of births and in the space of 3 or fours years did not age.

^Lol. He did look young. I don't think his date of birth would be that way off. An year or so may be but not three/four years imho.

I don't know whether it has been asked or answered before. But I would like to know whether we will have CLUTCH moment (Winning moments of MLB). It can be like you have to score 4 or 6 to win just in 1 ball and you are in strike.

if we choose to build a 16 year bowler with tall and broad physique in career mode then i think he will bowl quick irrespective of being beginner.

Hi Mike, just a question on career matches, is it possible that we may not be needed in some matches? For example if it was a 20/20 game, we bowl first, i don't bowl, we roll them for 80. Then say i'm batting #4 or lower, is it possible we'll pass the score 0 down, or will the game step in and force a couple of wickets?

We want you to be involved in the career mode as much as possible and as such we can control certain aspects. However, yes you could have some matches You don't Bat or Bowl in. But, you'll get a feel for games you think could be won easily, and in those games perhaps jumping in and fielding might give you a chance to boost other attributes.

@Mike

would we be able to change the player attributes (both physical and statistical) after we have started to use him as a pro??

Also, could you please throw some more light on the wicketkeeping gameplay mechanism?? Did you actually mean we could keep wickets in this game or was it just a misunderstanding on our part?

I am interested to learn how taking catches off a spinner and real quick bowlers be anything but a mini game.

will there be a leader board for each difficulty or just on overall leader board because if someone is on a lower difficulty it is obviously a massive advantage ?

also if you quit halfway through you don't get to restart the match or anything do you ? or you cant restart your innings?

if you change difficulty aswell what leader board will you be on if you change up or change down?

I dont know if this has been asked...just wanted to know when we play career mode the during batting the other batsman would try to give us strike as much as possible or will play his own game? coz in a test match it would get to much boring ...waiting for him to play an full over without making a run....and also wanted to know can we skip matches ?

will there be a leader board for each difficulty or just on overall leader board because if someone is on a lower difficulty it is obviously a massive advantage ?

I think Mike did confirm, in a way, that there would be a different set for each difficulty level, when he stated that you can change the difficulty level whenever you want, but the scores are updated on the leaderboard based on the 'lowest' difficulty level that you played the match with!

We want you to be involved in the career mode as much as possible and as such we can control certain aspects. However, yes you could have some matches You don't Bat or Bowl in. But, you'll get a feel for games you think could be won easily, and in those games perhaps jumping in and fielding might give you a chance to boost other attributes.

Does that mean we will be reward for fielding a lot in a match, say we did do a full 90 overs in a test match:eek: would be get more bonus than if we sim all the time. Thanks. p.s If not this would be a good idea because most people hate the fielding in real life, i always did so that's why i would be a slips fielder more.:thumbs

^How can it be boring. This game is being developed for hardcore fans. I think career mode may least be enjoyed by the casual players.

I dont know if this has been asked...just wanted to know when we play career mode the during batting the other batsman would try to give us strike as much as possible or will play his own game? coz in a test match it would get to much boring ...waiting for him to play an full over without making a run....and also wanted to know can we skip matches ?

I think that it would be realistic if the AI played the match like it would play any other match!! If you want to keep the strike, take a single off the last ball of the over :p!! Would hate to see if the game was designed to give me all of the strike, as that would make it less realistic!!

For future versions though it would be nice if we had the option to suggest the gameplay to the AI....e.g. say I become a senior member, and am playing with a junior or a tailender, then I can 'suggest' the ai to play either defensively, or look for big shots, or try to take a single, or block one end, or take strike against a bowler etc....whereas if I have a senior batsman on the other end, he would give me some instructions, which if I manage to fulfill, will provide additional attribute points and would also increase my chemistry with that player thus helping our partnership :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread