How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Considering your player could play for any country, I would imagine there would be a few fixtures you would be involved in different to other countries? Psuedo-Ashes series if you played for Australia/England maybe? I don't know though...

May be that's where the "rivalries" come in. You'd play England more, as an Australian. The subcontinent teams would play against each other pretty often.
A pseudo-Ashes, or even the Asia Cup, CT, (the 2017 Test Championship may be) would be a great addition.

Yeah, for example I would expect if your created-player was a Kiwi you would have a nice little "rivalry" in career mode with Australia and play them a little more... perhaps that's where the progression system comes into play when you're involved in beating a "rival" you get more points or something. Who knows...

@Mikey
Will the player height increases b/w 16-20? Very important factor for a fast bowler. (Yeah I am nuts for simulation games)

you'll get some height change, attribute changes and if you want appearance changes through the career.

----------

will there be a leader board for each difficulty or just on overall leader board because if someone is on a lower difficulty it is obviously a massive advantage ?

also if you quit halfway through you don't get to restart the match or anything do you ? or you cant restart your innings?

if you change difficulty aswell what leader board will you be on if you change up or change down?

one leader board, money earned will be larger on higher difficulty. You will be best served playing to the highest difficulty you can.

Most guys I know here would start on high difficulty although we may need to play a few exhibition matches to familiarize ourselves with the all new mechanics of this game.

you'll get some height change, attribute changes and if you want appearance changes through the career.

----------

one leader board, money earned will be larger on higher difficulty. You will be best served playing to the highest difficulty you can.

Would be nice to get separate ones for separate difficulty levels. But since you made changing difficulty at anytime possible, that wouldn't really work out well. I guess your idea should work also.

Hey ross
Would be good to have both career types available as im sure most people would love playing as a team as well as be a pro. And if its already designed and made I dont see the point of leaving it out?
Just my thoughts

Hey ross
Would be good to have both career types available as im sure most people would love playing as a team as well as be a pro. And if its already designed and made I dont see the point of leaving it out?
Just my thoughts

I urge big ant to include the management type career too if it is ready. Please include it.

Well I trust their Management. If Ross and his team think that the management mode is not up to the mark, I will question their opinion on something they have created.

Hey Mikey quick question,

Are we able to play for clubs in different countries while being a different nationality? eg. Australian born player playing county cricket in England then joining the Australian team? Or do you have to play for the domestic team in your country of origin? Thanks

Hey Mikey quick question,

Are we able to play for clubs in different countries while being a different nationality? eg. Australian born player playing county cricket in England then joining the Australian team? Or do you have to play for the domestic team in your country of origin? Thanks

if you are good enough you will be able to play in Australia during English winter and England during the Australian winter.

edit: sorry, re read that, yes you can choose a county side as an Australian and vice versa. If you wish. I'm not saying if that'll make it harder to get into your national team though.

Last edited:
@Big Ant studios: Will we be able to bowl wider the stumps ,closer to the stumps over and around the wicket while bowling???

Don't forget regarding management mode. Big Ant has a reputation to maintain, they don't want to harm it by including anything that isn't up to the mark

They have to have something to have as a new feature in the 2nd game.

Users who are viewing this thread