How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Had a career T20 game today, it was shortened to 16 overs because of rain before the game started, then after a few overs of me batting it rained again and the game said shortened to 15 overs. Then my team bowled and they had a couple less than my team after 15 overs so we should have won. Then to my amazement they got another over and won the match.:eek::eek::eek:
I think that team had good contacts with the match Referee...;)

My career player (#5 bat, pro) has been steadily improving since the patch. Recently posted a career high in first class of 90 from around 130 balls. I find that I can generally play one good long innings before my concentration starts to waver. If I face 100+ balls in the first innings, then going directly into the second innings I sometimes find it difficult to readjust my mindset and start building an innings again. This is a good and realistic challenge though.

As I'm nearing the end of the third season I will try and post some stats when I get home later. The PS3 patch hit mid-season and my stats pre and post-patch are markedly different. I seem to have improved more in First Class than in Pro40 or T20 (perhaps in part because coming in at 5 often leaves me 1-10 overs to bat with the field spread, which can be challenging). In first class I am trying to play the anchor role - other formats trying to play according to the situation.
So, season stats...
Pre-patch: 101 runs from 14 innings at 7.2. Best knock of 35.
Since patch 535 in 16 innings at 35.33. Best of 90

About to play final match of the season.

Hey guys, I'm about to start a new career and I'm going through and making sure all the team lineups are in order. The only glaring mistake I've found with the 'get best' lineups are that Faulkner was set as a medium pacer and that Ryan Harris was only rated 3. Anyone have any other tips regarding that?

Also, I'm still not completely decided on whether I should start at Pro (so that international level is at Veteran) or start on Veteran (so international level is set at Legend). I've just done a whole season on Amateur (as a batting all-rounder) and I definitely think I want more of a challenge but I'm worried that Veteran/Legend will be too unforgiving and make it less fun. I love that the bowling difficulty on Amateur means that usually when I come onto to bowl I can manage a cheap wicket or two which means I have an impact with the ball even if I fail with the bat and from the casual matches I've played on Pro the bowling doesn't seem too much more difficult. But on Veteran it seems you really have to toil for wickets and you don't get a lot of overs when you're a batting all rounder. I wouldn't want to be getting out for ducks every innings either of course though I think my approach to batting means I won't have to worry too much about the higher frequency of edges. Anyone want to try to sway me towards going the harder route?

started a new player in career, in amateur.cos my first player started with pro diff,i thought pro diff,is like normal diff in fps games.but it's hard for me.so i planned to work from amateur lvl.
here is the stats after first year:-

Attachments

• Career_1st-Year_stats.jpg
    Career_1st-Year_stats.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 51
career stats (1st Season):

FC:--
Innings: 23
Runs : 871
Top score : 84
Average : 37.87
strike rate : 142.78
100/50 : 0/7
ducks : 0
4s/6s : 81/24

ONE DAY :---

Innings: 14
Runs : 528
Top score : 97
Average : 37.71
strike rate : 120
100/50 : 0/5
4s/6s : 49/13

career stats (1st Season):

FC:--
Innings: 23
Runs : 871
Top score : 84
Average : 37.87
strike rate : 142.78
100/50 : 0/7
4s/6s : 81/24

ONE DAY :---

Innings: 14
Runs : 528
Top score : 97
Average : 37.71
strike rate : 120
100/50 : 0/5
4s/6s : 49/13

Bro, stop playing career..LOL..;););):p:p

played for a draw. 427 something needed for 62 odd overs when i came in. batted for little more than two sessions.
haven't scored a single for the first 100 odd deliveries.
really satisfied with this knock..

Attachments

• drawn-test-stats-1.jpg
    drawn-test-stats-1.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 26
  • drawn-test-stats-2.jpg
    drawn-test-stats-2.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 28
After I got frustrated to start the innings from ball 1 due to this bug, never expected that it would go even smoother in re-play!

We choose to bat first and currently a strong partnership ongoing for the opening wicket - 175/0(25 Overs) with my career player on 113* and my partner(Maddinson) on 60*. Going to take a break and resume probably tonight or tomorrow, otherwise my weekend would be gone if I am not forcing myself to be out of DBC. ;)

sidhu5.png

Hi
last night i scored my career best (fc) 178(92).out when distracted by phone call.no input given,clean bowled!!:mad accidently deleted the screenshot,when i got out.
2014_09_27_00051.jpg

i captured the play with OBS.
Edit:-
youtube deleted the video,because it's too long :lol
Edit:-verified ph.no with youtube,problem solved..:thumbs
[youtube]

Last edited:
I'd like to know how the leaderboard works?.for a few days, posting score in leaderboards msg not showing when a match finished.
and i'm curious why english county matches played in australia?:D

Users who are viewing this thread