How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
thanks for answering but if you are right.....then it will feel little weird to play for team india without playing in ranji trophy...and by just playing for western australia,tasmania,sussex,durham etc......anyway waiting for this game...in between this time just playing cod ghosts,fifa 14

There are a lot if not all the ranji trophy teams in the CA done by chandikaf I think. I may be wrong but if you download them when you get the game you can implement them into your career.

There are a lot if not all the ranji trophy teams in the CA done by chandikaf I think. I may be wrong but if you download them when you get the game you can implement them into your career.

i think you can though you may not be able to get the exact structure right

That's simply amazing...

Has anyone worked on the Pakistani domestic teams?

Has anyone made nz domestic teams?

I've uploaded the Central Stags and Otago Volts. Plan to do the others however chances are won't get them done before release. There are other ones on the server with no attributes, skills or stats if that tickles your fancy.

I've uploaded the Central Stags and Otago Volts. Plan to do the others however chances are won't get them done before release. There are other ones on the server with no attributes, skills or stats if that tickles your fancy.

I would try do some but ca doesn't work on my computer

Yeah well there are some unattributed, unskilled and unstatted (yes it is a word) on the server if you're desperate.

Hey Ross, I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but you know how you can make the leagues in cricket academy, like the big bash and stuff. Can you use that league in career mode as a level of development? Like you know how you can be offered to go to an ipl team... Can you also make a BBL team the same level to get into? Cheers

Hey Ross, I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but you know how you can make the leagues in cricket academy, like the big bash and stuff. Can you use that league in career mode as a level of development? Like you know how you can be offered to go to an ipl team... Can you also make a BBL team the same level to get into? Cheers

pretty sure you can - this is how you'd bring in other countries beyond eng/aus

There are unlicensed bbl and ipl teams on the disc, so I'm pretty sure that's how it will work.

I assume that in career mode, you can replace existing teams but have to use the Aus/Eng structure.

At least for iteration.

I assume that in career mode, you can replace existing teams but have to use the Aus/Eng structure.

At least for iteration.

The thing is though, the Australian and English structures are very different. For starters, England has two divisions. Is that covered in the game? The Australian system is a lot simpler.

The thing is though, the Australian and English structures are very different. For starters, England has two divisions. Is that covered in the game? The Australian system is a lot simpler.

My point is that they only have structures set up for Australia and England.

If you want to play the Indian domestic, then you need to use one of.them as your template structure, then replace with the Indian teams.

In career mode only, obviously.

It's possible you can create a structure incorporating any competitions you can make in CA, because from a data point of view that's reasonably simple

I just think that the user created structure might bugger up the balance in career mode and how that works.

Hence why it might be a replace only system this time around.

I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread