How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Finally after averaging 2 in FC for about 7 matches, i made it! My life is now complete! I tend to favour the on side slightly...;)

Attachments

• 2014-04-08 09.31.04.jpg
    2014-04-08 09.31.04.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 96
Almost had my first half century and was looking in great touch in an ODD match against the Redbacks until I got stupidly run out from square leg.

Had this awesome win that I contributed very little to as well

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
Is there any shot like gentle push or less power shot which will help me to take a single here and there. Every time it generate more power than I want. Is there any way to control power? @BigAntStudios

Desperately waiting for reply

I got my first 100 in my debut pro40 game with Warwickshire. I am on 104 not out so going to continue it today. What a achievement it will be if I can get to 200 on debut.

Out of interest are you guys playing with the get best teams or default rosters?

I assume you can adjust the names in the default rosters and it still works fine?

I'm really getting sick and tired of being stumped in career mode. All but 2 dismissals in 11 innings have been stumpings. How long until this is patched?

Scored my first hundred off 49 balls in a 4 day match. Moved from 70's to 100 in a matter of 8 balls :cheers

----------

In Pro mode

"Batting pool 1000" can any one please say what does it mean?

It means there are 1000 points to share between the batsman. The better you bat the bigger portion of the 1000 points you get.

Same with the bowling.

the defense of bowling allrounder is so pooor...
and if you cant defense you have to hit.. and when you hit you get out :noway

Cant wait to try out the career, however i am living in England, so no luck in getting the game yet :)

Scored my first hundred off 49 balls in a 4 day match. Moved from 70's to 100 in a matter of 8 balls :cheers

----------

In Pro mode

Forgot to mention that in the bowling i took a 5 for. I guess my first MOTM is almost confirmed. Need to convert this hundred into a big daddy hundred. :p

Forgot to mention that in the bowling i took a 5 for. I guess my first MOTM is almost confirmed. Need to convert this hundred into a big daddy hundred. :p
Just got my first man of the match after 9 years had passed lol :cheers

20140409014400.bmp

Just got my first man of the match after 9 years had passed lol
Is that really your ninth career mode year, or have I misunderstood you? You must have either been really bad, or really fast.

If so, that confirms the lack of retirements and regens.

Users who are viewing this thread