How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
I haven't a clue, I haven't got past core member yet. @PremierBatsman said he was a star member when he was selected as captain though

If you're captain I'm 95% certain you can select the bowlers, provided you're not simulating.
I wonder when you choose to bowl when you simulate. I guess you could always stop the simulation and choose the bowler.

So having the most amazing game. England 50 over cup 6 overs 10 runs and 5 wicket. My first 5 wicket hall

I haven't a clue, I haven't got past core member yet. @PremierBatsman said he was a star member when he was selected as captain though

If you're captain I'm 95% certain you can select the bowlers, provided you're not simulating.

yep your right as long as your not simulating you can choose your bowlers and after you become a star member of your team you become the captain but it doesn't look like you can captain the counties teams if your aussie and vice versa

----------

I wonder when you choose to bowl when you simulate. I guess you could always stop the simulation and choose the bowler.

simulatation stops when you are needed to bowl from the you can either bowl or tell someone else to take the ball and bowl instead of you

My game just froze for the first time after my first 5-for in a career mode t20. :'(

So after starting again I got 3 50s in a row and then all of a sudden every ball I drive I either nick or drag onto my stumps batting average in Fc and one sayers 20 dumbbbb

Got my first 50 from 22 balls.

And now on 46 not out in a 4 day game, had to stop playing will continue tonight.

Averages are slowly creeping up. :yes

I find the spinners the hardest to face. Also getting clean bowled because I'm watching tv at the same time

----------

Just finished milking the cows so I'm back to work on my average lol

So highest wicket taker in 50 over English domestic with best bowling being 26 runs 8 wickets and 19 wickets in First Class

Batting wise I suck at 50 over games as I come 8th and i usually get to bat in 46th over normally and have to hit out of the ground to continue the attack. First class I am good have a highest score of 46 runs and average 23 which isnt bad seeing I average 24 with ball which makes me a decent bowling all rounder :D

Just got my first double ton 203* in my 18 innings and guess what I saved the game, shut down the xbox come back 2 hours later only to find my career has disappeared cant continue. What the hell happened can anyone explain? That double had just raised my average to 38 in FC matches and was averaging superb 60 in ODs and 48 in T20s. Cant start all over again it was too much effort all gone now.

Thanks guys for posting the selection progresses. This game is very addictive but very frustrating at the same time.

It's very hard to get MOTM as a bowler. It seems to favor batsmen. I had figures of 6-23 including a Hat-Trick (Luckily) 1st innings and second innings 5-31. This also included my 28 not out as a finisher, and won the match.

The losing side bastmen who got 78 and Duck won the MOTM.

I have noticed this alot that even losing side batsmen tend to win MOTM alot.

My second season is going on forever. I made 30,051 points in my first year and I'm up to 112,940 so far in my second (82,940 for the year). I just hit level 10 (all rounder) in XP.

Bit weird that when you start playing county and international cricket, the domestic series is put on hold. I mean I'm flattered guys, but go ahead without me! The domestic shield series has been sitting on Round 12 since I got my call up.

I'm assuming that once the Aussie test/odi series is finished I'll go back and finish my domestic season to take me up to 18?

Just got my first double ton 203* in my 18 innings and guess what I saved the game, shut down the xbox come back 2 hours later only to find my career has disappeared cant continue. What the hell happened can anyone explain? That double had just raised my average to 38 in FC matches and was averaging superb 60 in ODs and 48 in T20s. Cant start all over again it was too much effort all gone now.

Which team are you playing for? I am with NSW and the captain in a bastard. I am the highest taking bowler yet I sometimes comeon at over 40+ and some innings dont even bowl.

So after starting again I got 3 50s in a row and then all of a sudden every ball I drive I either nick or drag onto my stumps batting average in Fc and one sayers 20 dumbbbb

In a similar position. Restarted my career as an opener. Scored 104 in the first innings :clap, followed by 54, 78 and 44. Next 4 attempts at bat either edged to slips, caught by the keeper or played onto my own stumps. All under 10 runs with a duck for good measure.

Cruel, cruel game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread