How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Oh dear the kiwis are collapsing.

Steyn and Morkel are on a mammoth spell here, both Fearless and tearing through the kiwis.

41/4 in 17 overs

Steyn: 9-2-10-1
Morkel: 8-1-31-3

Taylor and Vettori at the crease and about 13 overs to go before the end of day 1.

I really hope I don't roll them out tonight and that these two play sensibly, Taylors first shot was a lofted shot over mid wicket :facepalm

Mark added 4 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Just dropped a catch too

From reading through the comments it seems that people are finding the test matches more balanced and realistic than the limited overs games where as with the previous version it was probably the other way round. Fair comment?

Ok so end of Day 1 and what a crazy day.

Morne bowled the entire session and finished with 17-1-63-6

NZ are 113/8 in 34 overs, Ross Taylor is there on 45*(53)

They still trail by more than a 100 runs, I reckon I should have them bowled out before Lunch on Day 2 and try to bat the whole day.

This match should go at least 3 days, that is pretty damn good, considering Im south africa and im pounding on a weak batting lineup. Only Taylor and McCullum have high ratings.

Mark added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Lol just bowled the 1st 2 balls of the morning, both yorkers from Steyn, both bowled!

NZ are all out for 113 in 34.2 overs.

Steyn 10.2-2-17-3

Morkel 17-1-63-6

Parnell 5-0-27-0

Harris 2-0-6-1

-----------

Ross Taylor 45(57) not out.

And on that note Im going to bed (4am)

My batting sucks. Towards the end i tried to slog myself to victory, and it almost worked. :D

Attachments

• PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    506.9 KB · Views: 46
  • PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    369.2 KB · Views: 27
  • PICT0019.JPG
    PICT0019.JPG
    376.4 KB · Views: 24
  • PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 16
From reading through the comments it seems that people are finding the test matches more balanced and realistic than the limited overs games where as with the previous version it was probably the other way round. Fair comment?
I think both longer formats ODI - 50 overs and Tests are pretty realistic....20-20s are not much fun.

My batting sucks. Towards the end i tried to slog myself to victory, and it almost worked. :D

I see lots of clean bowled....were they bowling overs and overs of yorkers to you too? coz those damn yorkers were pretty hard to play even with middle order batsmen.

T20,

Australia(Me) vs Sri Lanka

I scored 435 in 20 overs.

I am dissappointed.

In a test match, I scored 140(40) with Swann, so I am even more dissapointed. Sloggin is really easy in the game if you get hold of your timming.

My Difficulty level = Hard - Full HUD.

Just started aus AI v eng ME on hard and min huds for bat and bowling...

Lost toss at Brisbane on a hot clear and flat pitch ,
after 82 overs of hard slog AUS 368 for 6
bowled a few to many no balls and dropped about 5 catches , which where so quick and hard to catch and had 3 lbw that might have gone other way,
at the moment not sure if this is a great game yet the AI can do some odd things when batting , which are not like in real cricket , some shots are not possiable of the leagths I bowl , will add too as I play.......
Graham

so all the bugs on ashes cricket have now gone ?? and also looking at peoples reports all looks good, but what is the difference between this game and the pc ashes patch ??

i should be getting this later tonight :D

I see lots of clean bowled....were they bowling overs and overs of yorkers to you too? coz those damn yorkers were pretty hard to play even with middle order batsmen.[/QUOTE]

I was England, and no the cpu hardly bowled any yorkers in a test match.

I am going to try to bat an entire day (minus 2 balls) and see if I can concentrate long enough to do that. That should make my Test last into Day 3.

I feel the pitches take turn way too quickly, almost towards the end of Day 1 and thus the spinners dominate.

giggs

so all the bugs on ashes cricket have now gone ?? and also looking at peoples reports all looks good, but what is the difference between this game and the pc ashes patch ??

i should be getting this later tonight :D

Offline is better,online the game sucks,hit a lofted shot and the game disconnects.Also batting online is set to easy mode,making it boring.

I am going to try to bat an entire day (minus 2 balls) and see if I can concentrate long enough to do that. That should make my Test last into Day 3.

I feel the pitches take turn way too quickly, almost towards the end of Day 1 and thus the spinners dominate.

Playing on - Hard Minimal HUD, I've batted for the whole day in both of innings and my match is into the 4th day, where I lead by 334 runs with 3 wickets remmaining, I hope to bat another session and get 80 more runs.

Jara I think you should probably provide a bit more information than saying "hit a lofted shot and the game disconnects"

That mostly seems to be a problem for only a few XBOX users. The majority of us have no connections problems.

Jara I think you should probably provide a bit more information than saying "hit a lofted shot and the game disconnects"

That mostly seems to be a problem for only a few XBOX users. The majority of us have no connections problems.

Played 2-3 guys who live in India, every game with them was completed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread