How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Just about to start the game I saved last night.
My first go on hard BTW.
England (me) vs Australia on hard Minimal HUD.
I'm currently 48/0 after 10 and hopefully I can keep up this concentration and have a long exciting test.

I was thinking this game was way too easy, cruising at 100/0 with both openers bringing up 50's untill I had a major brain explosion to be 120/3.... 170/8 and then 199 all out after a quick fire 37 off 17 from Morgan at the death.

My bowling to Australia started off fantastically having them 9/3 in the 5th over. If I could catch consistently they would've been all out for around 40 but I've caught one and dropped 4 :facepalm
Aussie are currently 71/6 after 17 aafter I let them off the hook. I think I'm doing quite well considering this is my first time playing on hard. My goal for the second innings will be to bat bat for at least 2 sessions, so we'll see how that goes....

Very interesting, what type of fields are you using when bowling?

My test is currently:

Got bowled out for 120odd right after lunch (1st over after lunch)

Australia put on 75/0 in the afternoon session. Not looking good and I have to play this becaue its the 1st of a 3 match series.

Has anyone managed to bat an entire day on Hard?

Very interesting, what type of fields are you using when bowling?

My test is currently:

Got bowled out for 120odd right after lunch (1st over after lunch)

Australia put on 75/0 in the afternoon session. Not looking good and I have to play this becaue its the 1st of a 3 match series.

Has anyone managed to bat an entire day on Hard?

What HUD option are you playing with? Off?

Nope, minimum.

I just had a massive batting collapse thanks to Bollinger and Hilfy.

My highest Test score is 240 odd against the Kiwis

Nope, minimum.

Mine is whatever i posted first innings in a test on hard against the aussies. Around 230 max. Hard mode rules, would love to see it online.

Simply trying to get the trophies on hard will make this game last a long time.

Score 600 in an innings in a Test
Win by an Innings
Win by 10 wickets
Remove a batsman on duck in both innings (pair)
Remove a batsman on golden duck both innings (king pair)
Take all 10 wickets with the same bowler
Score 100
Score 200
Score 300 with a batsman.

Very challenging to get any of those on Hard mode. Yet to even score a century with a batsman! I do with with absolutely no "cheating" at all. No restarts, if a batsman is out he is out.

I will be very impressed to see anyone score 600 in a Test innings on hard without saving and restarting.

I'd go as far to say that is impossible Mark. :D

Still awaiting my first 50 on hard. Managed 48 twice though, must be my unlucky number.

Nope, minimum.

Hmm. Surprised to hear that. You're a much better bat than I am, and would have imagined you posting larger scores given my inital impressions of batting on Hard with Minimal HUD.

Time to commit myself to playing an entire Test offline. Lets see how it goes.

How am I doing in Cricket 2010? Not very well considering the post still hasn't delivered the damn thing even though i ordered two weeks ago!! Meh, I want to get on with it!

How am I doing in Cricket 2010? Not very well considering the post still hasn't delivered the damn thing even though i ordered two weeks ago!! Meh, I want to get on with it!

Did you order from play.com? :doh

@Thanda
You are in for a pleasant surprise then mate.

Offline Tests on Hard are NOTHING like the rest of the game. Its scarily realisitc, at least in batting.

IF you use the default fields and try to bowl properly, then the AI will put up decent targets as well.

Just be sure to play a good team and pick an average one yourself. Also post your results :)

Did you order from play.com? :doh

No, AlbanianGamesDistribution.com

(Actually it was HMV. It shipped last Monday according to my order which tells me I can track my order. Well apart from telling me it is shipped I have no idea where the darn thing is. Some Dutch postman is probably sitting at home wondering what the hell this game is about!)

So hard is very hard on this game. I am still waiting but should have it by friday. Mark what was your highest score on hard on ashes 2009. When i first got that game i was bad but my best was 850 or so. A 1000 runs would not be so hard on ashes. Is ic2010 harder because the edges go to the slips this time and no balls all the time or are the ai just good.ps people are starting to find the problems now, i new this would happen but if trickstar fix the games problems this time then most people will be happy.:mad::facepalm:crying:banana2:happy:hpraise

No, AlbanianGamesDistribution.com

(Actually it was HMV. It shipped last Monday according to my order which tells me I can track my order. Well apart from telling me it is shipped I have no idea where the darn thing is. Some Dutch postman is probably sitting at home wondering what the hell this game is about!)

Gameplay or shopto bro, anything else is just too unreliable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread