How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

England (me) in their first innings were bowled out for 58 from 22.4 overs.

South Africa were then bowled out for 212 from 39.5 overs with kallace being the top scorer with 78 from 80 balls and Anderson finished with figures of 6/66.

I am currently 349/5 after 89.0 overs with Jonathon Trott unbeaten on 166*from 244, collingwood got 60 from 112 and pieterson with 50 from 14 balls

:eek:

How did you go from being rolled for 58 in the first innings to being 349/5!!!

did you change the HUD or other options? Or did you suddenly become awesome... :hpraise

My HUD off batting continues to grow in confidence.

Lunch day 2: South Africa 119-2 after 37 overs

India 346 all out.

Match evenly balanced

My HUD off batting continues to grow in confidence.

Lunch day 2: South Africa 119-2 after 37 overs

India 346 all out.

Match evenly balanced

With HUD off I feel I can improve my batting, it's very similar to real batting in that sense

The bowling on the other hand...

With HUD off I feel I can improve my batting, it's very similar to real batting in that sense

The bowling is serrriously tough! But i started to get it towards the end. Then again that was my second attempt!

Batting makes you go at a proper rate, i think my match is pretty much as you would expect to see in a test match.

You can choose HUD off for batting and on for bowling though, can't you?

You can choose HUD off for batting and on for bowling though, can't you?

Yeah mate can choose to have them completely different!

Tea on Day 2: South Africa 210-6 after 67 overs.

India 326 all out

Innings taken a slight turn for the worse with no substantial partnerships after Smith went for 54. Kallis and Prince took there partnership to 65 before Prince falling to the Singh after loosing focus.

Then Kallis went for a patient 90 before tea to Zaheer to keep the Indians on top.

South Africa 246 all out after 62.3

India 2nd Innings 64-2 after 20 overs

Stumps on day 2. Interestingly poised!

Last edited:
Lunch England (a.i) vs West Indies (me)
England 115/6
Broad 4
Prior 22

First over after lunch to be bowled by Benn

2nd ball Prior Edges to keeper and is out on 22

Last ball of the over Benn squares Anderson up and takes off stump

115/8

Spraggy added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Wicket !!

Gayle gets one to turn that broad lofts straight into covers hands

115/9

Spraggy added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Wicket !!

And England are all out for 118

Benn picks up 4/30
Edwards 2/30
Gayle1/3
Bravo 1/12
Tonge1/20
Roach 1/23

Lunch England (a.i) vs West Indies (me)
England 115/6
Broad 4
Prior 22

First over after lunch to be bowled by Benn

2nd ball Prior Edges to keeper and is out on 22

Last ball of the over Benn squares Anderson up and takes off stump

115/8

Spraggy added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Wicket !!

Gayle gets one to turn that broad lofts straight into covers hands

115/9

Spraggy added 7 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Wicket !!

And England are all out for 118

Benn picks up 4/30
Edwards 2/30
Gayle1/3
Bravo 1/12
Tonge1/20
Roach 1/23

tbh posts like this don't mean anything unless you tell us what difficulty, camera and HUD setting you are using for batting and bowling.

Appreciate the feedback but that extra information would make your post 10 times more informative.

tbh posts like this don't mean anything unless you tell us what difficulty, camera and HUD setting you are using for batting and bowling.

Appreciate the feedback but that extra information would make your post 10 times more informative.

Hard
Hudd Minimal
Action Cam

I could not resist the game at my desk, took a 2 hour recess and drove home.

To start with, I would rate myself as a casual AC09 player.

I ran through some batting and bowling tutorials, the action cam gives you a great 1st hand approach of the game. It is awesome, one of the cool additions in the game.

The startup song was nice, nice distraction from the graphics similar to AC09.

The powerstick is excellent, struggled a bit initially, but compliments well with the action cam. I played and missed a few balls (outside off), got a bit excited, i hope the cross batted shots are out (Did not try).

The AI has got some brains and playing well (Just bowled a couple of overs, after finishing the tutorials).

I noticed one small glitch while playing cover drives, I noticed that the ball's direction curves just before reaching the ropes (When the batsman runs)
Who cares as long as the gameplay is cool, these graphics etc., just thought of mentioning.

Overall an excellent addition to the AC09 game, i loved AC09 and this gets even better, Cheers everyone.

Well well well The game is quite easy. Beated the hell of out Austraillans in the hard mode. Every Ball six six six...... I badly want some good online matches. Offline there is less fun now....

Well well well The game is quite easy. Beated the hell of out Austraillans in the hard mode. Every Ball six six six...... I badly want some good online matches. Offline there is less fun now....

Try HUD off?

tbh i think that bowling is too easy. as eng vs aus in test and odi i keep bwlin them out for around 150

Test Match Series: England (me) vs South Africa ACTION CAM BOWLING AND BATTING
MINIMAL HUD
HARD

Game 1

South Africa all out 174

Rashid 7/43
Swann 3/49

Rashid really went to town dispatching the batsmen as they came, DeVillier top scorer with 46.

England 124 all out

KP top scoring with 89*. Yes, he made most of the total.

South Africa 175 all out

Again Rashid really digging in and making sure he can do what he needs to do to keep them down.

England need 195 to win.

Strauss bowled first ball leaving a delivery missing off, comes back in to uproot it.

Cook and Trott dig in with a partnership of 76, when Cook tries to hook a Steyn bouncer, hits his helmet and drops onto the stumps (the ball, not the helmet). Trott soon follows trying to sweep Harris and is caught at square leg. 80/3.

Pietersen and Collingwood make a partnership of 60, Pietersen doing the most of the damagce on 39 and Collingwood on 14.

Collingwood then doesn't pick the Morkel slower ball, leading to an inside edge onto the stumps.

Pietersen and Bell in, doesn't last long as Bell top edges a Steyn bouncer to Boucher.

Pietersen then digs in with various partnerships until he finally gets out at 57.

Prior and Broad in, Broad hits over the top to Harris, gets 6 runs, then gets stumped doing the same thing again.

Swann and Anderson both go rapidly, and England, needing 20 to win, needed Prior and Onions to win. They knock off the runs until 14 are needed, when Onions smacks twice over Harris' head for 8. 6 to win, last over of the day.

Graeme Smith comes on to bowl (?) and Prior blocks first ball. Next ball, he just gives up, charges him down the ground to win it with a 6.

Game 2 to follow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread