How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Converting to test match run rate now matey ;) you sarcastic little pr**k =D Love you really mate =D

I was very conservative with 10 runs an over. Honestly once you play the game long enough 15-20 runs/over should not be too hard.

I was very conservative with 10 runs an over. Honestly once you play the game long enough 15-20 runs/over should not be too hard.

Mate, it's a test match. Most people try and make it as realistic as possible by going at an average scoring rate for a real life test match.:facepalm

Mate, it's a test match. Most people try and make it as realistic as possible by going at an average scoring rate for a real life test match.:facepalm

Yeah, thats what I was doing :) Although I kinda gave up after the 60th over and pushed on a little, got 300 with Shane Watson and got the achievement =D Next up is the 600 runs in a test match achievement =D

Sounds like your going along nicely. Keep us posted with more scorecards. I'm still waiting for the aus release:(

Sounds like your going along nicely. Keep us posted with more scorecards. I'm still waiting for the aus release:(

No problem :) here you go;

Australia 1st Innings: 639/7 dec. (82.4 overs)

S.Watson 334 (217)
S.Katich 116 (200)

A.Mishra 5/164 (24.0)
H.Singh 1/44 (10.4)

India 1st Innings: 10/1 (4.0)

V.Sehvag 6* (11)
R.Dravid 3* (8)

M.North 1/7 (2.0)

Haha looks like watto had a good hit out:D

I am just curious to know (as I dont have the game yet) what length is considered a 'good length' in this game. I remember in Ashes cricket 09 that you had to bowl quite full for it to be considered a good length and it just seemed stupid having to bowl half-volleys all day.

No problem :) here you go;

Australia 1st Innings: 639/7 dec. (82.4 overs)

S.Watson 334 (217)
S.Katich 116 (200)

A.Mishra 5/164 (24.0)
H.Singh 1/44 (10.4)

India 1st Innings: 10/1 (4.0)

V.Sehvag 6* (11)
R.Dravid 3* (8)

M.North 1/7 (2.0)

India are now 14/3 (6.0)

Horrible collapse from the Indian's, handing North a second wicket and one to Hauritz. End of Day 1 now, will be bowling my seamers on the morning of the 2nd day:)

Hi guys, I have a question to ask you lot. I am playing a World Trophy as Australia to try and get the Adidas keeping pads and the other adidas keeping gloves. When I go to load the game I notice that it says 'game mode: multiplayer'. Now I have never had this before, everytime I have looked at the game mode it has said 'single player'. Will this effect me unlocking the adidas gear at the end of the tournament?

IC 2010 is quite good in playing but I often face some difficulties in going forward when I don?t know how to add some options and useful gear.

guys

any idea how to play a friend online on ps3? i cant figure it out. i can see my friend is online but i dont know how to start a match with him? please help asap!

I look forward to hearing back from him when the game disconnects after the first boundary... but he needs to see it for himself I guess.

Played this game for the first time in three months! I was pleasantly surprised at how good it actually can be. I suppose that it is the key to any game, however good or bad it is. if you overplay it, it will get boring and predictable. I had a good couple of games and it was very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread