IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

Come on guys, this is an excellent opportunity to go to Codemasters and try out IC10, I know it's only 2 weeks before release, but it would be great if we could get more numbers to show our thanks for everything Codemasters has done for PC over the last few years.

Hi Guys,

Just test one thing in test play i.e. BUG in ashes 2009 that by taking off-spin bowler and bowl typical off-spin to right hand batsman while placing the ball outside off-stump (slightly enough that after spin ball should hit at least the off stump) and above to the batsman crease line (in between stump line & crease line).

Hope that bug not found in this version :banana2

Take care,

Just test one thing in test play i.e. BUG in ashes 2009 that by taking off-spin bowler and bowl typical off-spin to right hand batsman while placing the ball outside off-stump (slightly enough that after spin ball should hit at least the off stump) and above to the batsman crease line (in between stump line & crease line).

^^Can anyone tell what the hell this means?

Where they don't have an office? Yeah, that'd be logical.

And I thought i was the only one with a silly member:p (yes, stupid thing to say but ah it is weekend!)

The word you are looking for is weakened. Similar, but not quite the same as weekend.

Or even weak-end which seems to fit as well!:)

I didn't know you were Jewish.;)

Damn, this is why I can't stray away from PC, i go for 3 days and I miss out on all these gems

Went last year ... was an awesome experience and I am surprised there are not a few more names going. I would love to go but the effort to get there was big. Leaving Aber at 5:30am and getting back at 8ishpm was a tough one. Especially after the train problems at Birmingham.

Im still debating whether to throw my hat into the mix!

Just test one thing in your test play of IC10. There was a bug in AC09 in which you delivered an off spinner's stock delivery at a yorker's length right outside off stump (close enough to hit the off stump).

I am not sure what the bug is though as he didn't say what happened after that.

shravi added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Went last year ... was an awesome experience and I am surprised there are not a few more names going. I would love to go but the effort to get there was big. Leaving Aber at 5:30am and getting back at 8ishpm was a tough one. Especially after the train problems at Birmingham.

Im still debating whether to throw my hat into the mix!

Come on, be a sport!

The chap's referring to the off-spinner cheat against right handed AI batsman... if you bowl with an off-spinner against right handed AI batsmen and keep the ball just outside off on an overpitched/half-volley length, AI goes for a cut and gets bowled or LBW.

This was one of the cheats exploited by folks to bag bowling related achievements (hat-trick, 5 wkts in the innings etc.) in AC09 and was one of many glitches like run-out bug, p*ss poor field setting, unrealistic pacing in odis and tests etc.

Codemasters in association with Reliance/Big Entertainment should consider arranging a playtest in India.

Codies,are you listening ???

Codemasters in association with Reliance/Big Entertainment should consider arranging a playtest in India.

Codies,are you listening ???

They should also hold one in the BVI. What's the correlation? Neither have a Codies Studio. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread