IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

Codemasters in association with Reliance/Big Entertainment should consider arranging a playtest in India.

Codies,are you listening ???

:laugh

Why? They probably made more money shipping copies at full price to the USA than they did at the pathetic price in India. If anything they should set up a play test here or in Canada. We actually buy our games :p

If you guys could ask or check and see if the glitch where the bowlers leg hits the stump is removed, Id appreciate it.

If you guys could ask or check and see if the glitch where the bowlers leg hits the stump is removed, Id appreciate it

Was Just about to mention that!!! Also seen a few times is when a batsmen edges the ball to the keeper, and we hit the catch button on green, the ball still goes past the keeper in excessive slow motion down to 3rd man, by then, the batsmen runs 3-4 runs....(in what should have been a caught behind)...Don't know if anybody else came across this...But it might be difficult to test though..

Was Just about to mention that!!! Also seen a few times is when a batsmen edges the ball to the keeper, and we hit the catch button on green, the ball still goes past the keeper in excessive slow motion down to 3rd man, by then, the batsmen runs 3-4 runs....(in what should have been a caught behind)...Don't know if anybody else came across this...But it might be difficult to test though..

Yeh i know exactly what you mean, but i think that would be tough to test, plus, i doubt we will be able to test online play? From my experience of Ashes 09 such problems only occur in online play where as the game-play for offline play runs quite smoothly.

The weird glitch that Krish talked about only happened to me online but the bowlers leg thing happens offline a lot.

The weird glitch that Krish talked about only happened to me online but the bowlers leg thing happens offline a lot.

Yeh ok ill try testing that

Anyone who is signed up can you e-mail me your actual names as I have to give them to Codies security people.
colin at planetcricket.org

Oh I thought we were talking about the online play glitches...Didnt know that bowlers leg thing happens offline too...Guess haven't played offiline mode that often:doh

Won't there be multiple PS3 systems to test online gameplay?

So if it 2 player offline will there be no testing of AI?

Users who are viewing this thread