IC10 playtest @ Codemasters - 4 June

Stuart Broad is on the front cover! What more do you want!!

my wish never come true i want afridi on front comer means that fully license teams
and women team as well.
or if you cant get that atleast proper stats engine and more then 16 in one team

afridi118 added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

lawl

i dont no when they will listen these codies

last few posts have been hilarious......afridi looking for two kinds of balls on the field it seems ;-)

I know its probably the last thing the play testers will want to check, but do you think you could check out the editing section to see how much can be edited, kits, names, abilities, etc.

One thing which annoyed me about ac09 is when you tried to create a player for example, Ian Botham (yes I'm sad and made an alltime England side), you didnt have enough attributes to give him good stats in batting, bowling and fielding.

Thanks if possible.:)

I know its probably the last thing the play testers will want to check, but do you think you could check out the editing section to see how much can be edited, kits, names, abilities, etc.

One thing which annoyed me about ac09 is when you tried to create a player for example, Ian Botham (yes I'm sad and made an alltime England side), you didnt have enough attributes to give him good stats in batting, bowling and fielding.

Thanks if possible.:)

that was anoying but i found the way here in us
give the save file and disk to some newbe and tell him to play on easy
while he is new to ps3 cricket he will smack and points come

Right, got some information about tomorrow.

We (as in the 4 PC members) will be meeting at Leamington Spa station at 12pm, from where we need to get a Taxi to the Codies offices. I have the address.

I'll be wearing a Sussex CCC baseball cap tomorrow to make it easier for everyone to find each other. I am more than happy to give out my mobile number, but obviously through PM.

If we can meet outside the entrance to Leamington Spa station. My train actually gets in at 11:10, I won't be going through London if I can help it!

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/33851669

Just to point out that our names have been handed to security so don't come along if you haven't given your name to Colin/Barmyarmy.

Suppose I'd better go and buy some tickets and make sure the iPod is fully charged.

Right, got some information about tomorrow.

We (as in the 4 PC members) will be meeting at Leamington Spa station at 12pm, from where we need to get a Taxi to the Codies offices. I have the address.

I'll be wearing a Sussex CCC baseball cap tomorrow to make it easier for everyone to find each other. I am more than happy to give out my mobile number, but obviously through PM.

If we can meet outside the entrance to Leamington Spa station. My train actually gets in at 11:10, I won't be going through London if I can help it!

Panoramio - Photo of leamington spa train station

Just to point out that our names have been handed to security so don't come along if you haven't given your name to Colin/Barmyarmy.

Suppose I'd better go and buy some tickets and make sure the iPod is fully charged.

Will you be meeting the legend himself Mr Jamie Firth?

So you 4 guys will be playing in about haif a day.
Very exciting, if it was me. hard to sleep.
We all know the kind of things we all want
to look at. edges and line and lenth, ai runouts and
just ai. But one annoying thing i would like to know.
The noball problem, if thats fixed, if not then trickstar
need a good kick up the butt.:yes

I forgot completely about the playtest, just remembered while playing golf tonight :D

Anyway, I want to see what online options are available. Ideally I'd like most options to be random (or random as an option). Always annoyed me playing as a good fast bowling side and then somebody picks a pitch that suited their spinners.

Users who are viewing this thread