Icc 2008

OMG the GFX are garbage then ever before Childish things, what the hell are you guys doing with the interface, especially the buttons, they look craper then ever before.

I could have made you a white, simple interface for free??? I need a answer, right now. There's one decent Cricket game, who's GFX are like 90's.

Don't like it, the players are too big and therefore make the ground look much smaller. I much prefer how it was in 2006 graphically.

Well the 3D thing is not bad, atleast better then the 2D they had before, I'm talking about the interface which keeps getting worse, every year.

I find it more difficult than previous versions and also Childishthings screwed things up again. How can they still say Albie Morkel bats defensive? And Thandi Tshabalala is not a bloody batsman he's a off spin bowler for crying out louad year after year they don't correct these crap errors

I understand there will be a roster update at some point in the future. If you put all the roster/database errors on their forum, then I'm sure they'd put it on the list of things to do.

Has anyone bought it on the high street? Game, Gamestation, Zavvi and Woolworths all haven't received it?? I'll just have to go back and check tommorow :mad
I've actually bought it off play.com, but out of interest I had a look round today, and had the same results as you, only went in Game and Woolworths mind.

game in stockport had it in, however gamestation next door didnt, nither did the gamestation in manchester as i wanted my mate who works there to get it me with his discount on lol

I find it more difficult than previous versions and also Childishthings screwed things up again. How can they still say Albie Morkel bats defensive? And Thandi Tshabalala is not a bloody batsman he's a off spin bowler for crying out louad year after year they don't correct these crap errors

Ya. They should just hire a 12 year old fanatic and pay them $10/hr to do the job properly.

Isura added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

I understand there will be a roster update at some point in the future. If you put all the roster/database errors on their forum, then I'm sure they'd put it on the list of things to do.

Hey, are you working with Childish things? It would be great to finally see them listening to customers and improving the things that are important to the users (like not 3D graphics).

Isn't this better?

condypj5.jpg

Ya. They should just hire a 12 year old fanatic and pay them $10/hr to do the job properly.

Isura added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Hey, are you working with Childish things? It would be great to finally see them listening to customers and improving the things that are important to the users (like not 3D graphics).

I'm one of the administrators on their forum. I know that Chris Child wants to hear from you, that's why he set up the forum for this new game. He was keen to stress the importance of the customer.

:)

The gameplay looks to be brilliant, but just one thing, I always get beaten when bowling. I can't do anything to take wickets.

The gameplay looks to be brilliant, but just one thing, I always get beaten when bowling. I can't do anything to take wickets.

wicket taking is easy.
I played as West Indies and all Out Sri Lanka for 160 in a Test match.
all you have to do is play around with it.

I'm one of the administrators on their forum. I know that Chris Child wants to hear from you, that's why he set up the forum for this new game. He was keen to stress the importance of the customer.

:)

If they were so keen to impress the customer, they'd have released a data editor years ago. Couldn't care less how it effects the online game - there's only so much you can put up with when Justin Langer still plays for Australia, Ian Bradshaw still plays for the Windies, Mitchell Johnson bats above Haddin, the list goes on and on.

Users who are viewing this thread