Icc 2008

I'm enjoying it immensely, just waiting to err secure my financial revenues to get it....

I gave it a good 3 hour run today. It is a lot more fun and easy to play than Icc 3. Games are simulated really quickly. Definitely more sixes occur. One day strategy needs to be different I think. I can't seem to get good scores (playing with Sri Lanka). No new stats or anything. But the new training options is a good improvement. Training and statistical depth is the future of cricket games IMO. I will buy it.

I'd like to see more ODI games. Champions trophy and Asia Cup at least, and T20 world cup would be good too. Or at least a fixtures editor if there are licensing issues.

Nah, this is ICC not FM :P

to the person that said they were sri lanka, how is ajantha mendis? I've only played a bit with australia and so haven't come across him yet, but I imagine they'll have made him (rightfully) very good?

also, anyone had any interaction with shane bond yet? hope he's a bit better on this version

I think he used that term because of the Childish Things error earlier in the week, when they didn't protect the download directory from the public.

Users who are viewing this thread