Icc 2008

Keep this on topic lads, discuss the (to be released) game and don't spam.

I'm going to send an e-mail off to childish things and see if PC can get any more information on ICC4. I'll report back if/when I get a reply.

What I really expect from ICC4 is not graphics or player database. They should seriously do something to avoid Artmoney cheats and other online cheats.

ok well im looking forward to the game after FM obsession im up for another cricket game :p

Dreams

Full Databse with stats
Option for good 3d and old graphics
News about recent things (like Fm maybe rumours, form etc etc)
better transfers - not just one page
Career can move from county to country and back again

Expectations

new database
more counties, maybe minnows
20/20 world cup
better in game

guys get your dreams and expectations going just to get the views out there;)

lets hope this game is the best ever

Dreams:
Wider variety of bowl-able deliveries
Australian domestic teams
Bowlers not appealling for obvious wickets
Future opposition players having full names
Better graphics
An overall major improvement. (A man can dream...)

Expectations:
20/20 World Cup
IPL
Other new features

i would mind a more money wise aspect to the game.

Like Stadium building. A more organised staff/wages. Cost for pitch preparation.

I somehow doubt that the IPL will be their top priority, they would surely go for a proper domestic season first? And even that is unlikely. I expect it to stay English for this year.

More sixes for ****s sake. Its been a problem since day dot and they have to fix it with Twenty20 in the game.

Would also love to see Australian Domestic sides in the game; surely after eight years they can finally implement it. If its another database update they can go and shove it up their arses as far as I'm concerned.

Yea, more sixes, fixed database, ability to play as other domestic teams such as NZ ones :)

Investment in stadiums and seats, etc. as well as advertising would be cool, i.e. you can increase your income if you have more spectators, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread