ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is not a good start from India. Finch and Warner are slowly starting to flex their shoulders out. They are batting very much like how Rohit and Dhawan started - taking time to get their eye in and slowly up the ante.

It remains to be seen if the pitch has anything in it for the spinners. If not, we are in for a serious leather hunt and should hope we hold our nerve and keep the runs down.

Missed the new ball spell in the 2nd innings. Has there been any significant movement with the new ball due to conditions being overcast?

Absolutely nothing there.

Here comes Kuldeep - the first spinner. Crucial moment of this game. How KulCha bowl could define this.

Expect Pandya to allow the Aussies to loosen right up after Bhuvi and Bumrah kept the openers relatively quiet. :facepalm

This is the game right here two spinners vs Australia. If they can manage to hit the spinners or somehow get away without loosing too many wickets reckon Australia have enough firepower to chase this target.

Great runout that - Finch was looking good out there.

That Kamla Pasand ad is getting into my nerves - horrible music that and way too repetitive.
Is it any better then Hotstar showing ad of Kulfi Kumar Bajewala or Nazar?

Need to get rid of Smith asap. He is looking threatening.

Big wicket there! Still think we need Smith quickly to put considerably pressure.

I feel that they're giving Maxi too much to do here when he comes in. Should have come in at 1 down like Clarke suggested. Warner's approach today was very strange too, surely they should have told him to go at it from ball 1 given that they've got two accumulators to come in?

This is getting scary for India, I am afraid. Smith is laying a perfect platform to tee off and with Maxwell still to come, Australia can chase this off. Lots of batting to come and India needs wickets to tighten their grip on the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1560097539][/DOUBLEPOST]Sangakkara is so refreshing to hear and Manjrekar is such a loser in the comm box!

This is already into the high scoring T20 zone. Australia have Maxwell, Stoinis still left with Smith and Khawaja batting. India have Bumrah and Bhuvi. Who's going to flinch here? So far, it's going neck on neck.

TBH, Australia have all the capability to chase this off. India need a special effort from Bumrah-Bhuvi in the death to win this.

This is already into the high scoring T20 zone. Australia have Maxwell, Stoinis still left with Smith and Khawaja batting. India have Bumrah and Bhuvi. Who's going to flinch here? So far, it's going neck on neck.

TBH, Australia have all the capability to chase this off. India need a special effort from Bumrah-Bhuvi in the death to win this.

I can’t really see the likes of Carey and an out of form Stoinis batting at a RPO of 10+ to get them home. Maxi has to be their last hope right now. India has to be clear favourites at the moment.

Reactions: Ohm

Users who are viewing this thread