ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

This is amazing bowling from Jitendra, I know its Afghanistan but I haven't seen death bowling this good from anyone (apart from Malinga) in a long time. Hes bowling consistent yorkers at the base of the stumps and the batsman have no clue.

Last edited:
I think based on international & all tournament since 2007, PAK are the best T20 team, they have been to each T20 W Cup semi final to date & beat WI in the caribbean last year after all.

Pakistan might have a better bowling attack, but West Indies have the power and potential to score big at every opportunity.

I think based on international & all tournament since 2007, PAK are the best T20 team, they have been to each T20 W Cup semi final to date & beat WI in the caribbean last year after all.
T 20 is an unpredictable format regarding the results. Basically I think this is a format of hard hitters and West Indies winning the format supports my statement.

----------

Pakistan might have a better bowling attack, but West Indies have the power and potential to score big at every opportunity.
Very True.
Infact power hitting is their potential.
With loads of power hitters and experience of Asian pitches because of IPL, I will not be surprised if they win again this year.

I didn't mean power as in muscle strength, but the strength in having a good batting line-up.

By my reckoning, Hong Kong need to win in 13.2 overs or less to send Bangladesh metaphorically "home".

Thats a RR of 8.175 for just 13.2 overs...its doable!

Wow. BD internally combusting against HK.

Nepali team will be praying with all their heart for HK to pull off a 'fast-paced' heist. I highly doubt that will happen though. Chasing the target in 12 overs against BD's spinners is not going to be easy at all

In order to knock Bangladesh out and put Nepal in: they need to hit the target in 13.1 overs; but if the scores are tied and they hit a 4; its 13.4 and if they hit a six with the scores tied, its 14 overs.

Bangladesh should really play this like a 14 over game and save their fifth bowler for the last six overs that don't "matter". Liking the look of Hong Kong though...

Shakib bringing his A-game to the fore. 1wkt for 6 in 3 overs is brilliant even against associates

What a game that was from Hong Kong. I think Nepal qualifying would have been much better. Well played Hong Kong!

What a game that was from Hong Kong. I think Nepal qualifying would have been much better. Well played Hong Kong!

Strongly disagree here. I'd rather have Afghanistan if not BD.
Bangladesh did lose the plot with their batting today which showed no balance at all, but it's not happening in every match! They're much more dangerous at home in T20's than the ODI's, and looking at the group tables they have a higher chance of beating England and New Zealand than any other associates.

They might even snatch a win marginally against Lankans!

Strongly disagree here. I'd rather have Afghanistan if not BD.
Bangladesh did lose the plot with their batting today which showed no balance at all, but it's not happening in every match! They're much more dangerous at home in T20's than the ODI's, and looking at the group tables they have a higher chance of beating England and New Zealand than any other associates.

They might even snatch a win marginally against Lankans!
Agree with you.. Afghanistan should have qualified. Pathetic batting from Bangladesh.

----------

Does anyone know whether Ireland has qualified or not. After all they are my favorite team among all qualifying teams

So tomorrow is the big MATCH !!!

Toss will be crucial.ATM i think India are the favorites.If Pak bat 1st then it's gonna be 20-80 and if India bat first it's gonna be 50-50.
I was glad to see sohaib's approach in the warm up.So i'd definately give him a chance.Junaid,Gul and Bhatti should make our bowling attack.Bhatti will be a better choice in these conditions and in this format.This will also strengthen our batting.

Shehzad
Kamran
Hafeez
Umar
Sohaib
Malik
Afridi
Bhatti
Gul
Ajmal
Junaid

Users who are viewing this thread