ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

What a match that was, I was watching just to see how Van Beek went and unfortunately he probably lost them the game. Can't afford to bowl 3 overs for 32 defending a small total.

If you're looking for entertainment then watch the Zimbabwe cricket team, second match in a row which goes down to last delivery. Thankfully they won this time round!

Great to see Zimbabwe beating the Aussie/SAF/Kiwi with tenuous Dutch ancestry XI

Rohit again forgot to wear the MI jersey underneath the Indian shirt. I am still not sure about our opening combination. These guys are just not hitting enough boundaries in powerplay overs and our RR is always less than 6.

----------

Here we go, another one goes down. Both of our openers have been in horrible form.

What a match that was, I was watching just to see how Van Beek went and unfortunately he probably lost them the game. Can't afford to bowl 3 overs for 32 defending a small total.

Can't fathom as to why he would be tipped over Seelar who was their best bowler today. This was like one bad decision from Borren which cost them the game. Very surprising to see van Beek bowl that 17th over.

It is mindboggling to see that B. Kumar has played just 3 T20Is. His debut match against Pakistan seems so far in the past. I wonder why India does not play too much T20I cricket when their board goes gaga over IPL. Not that they do not make money by playing T20Is.

Great to see Zimbabwe beating the Aussie/SAF/Kiwi with tenuous Dutch ancestry XI

And even better to see Ireland defeat Zimbabwe in their first ICC world cup T20 qualifier and now they've just bowled out United Arab Emirates for 123 !

Game on :yes

It is mindboggling to see that B. Kumar has played just 3 T20Is. His debut match against Pakistan seems so far in the past. I wonder why India does not play too much T20I cricket when their board goes gaga over IPL. Not that they do not make money by playing T20Is.

Doesn't make sense right, the board prefers to kill our team with 7 match ODI series' though.

33 after 3 overs and Ireland are off to a 'flyer'... its no wonder Ireland's Paul Sterling is rated one of the current best T20 one day batsmen in the world, and not a bad slow bowler too boot! :yes

Our fast bowlers not taking wickets with the new ball is a big weakness for us. We need at least 2 or 3 wickets with our fast bowlers to restrict opponent to a lower score. Bhuvi has been struggling lately to provide that early wickets to us and Shami has also been expensive.

----------

And also our evergreen fielding is always there.

And even better to see Ireland defeat Zimbabwe in their first ICC world cup T20 qualifier

Yeah alright don't rub it in :p Qualification is Ireland's to lose now.

its no wonder Ireland's Paul Sterling is rated one of the current best T20 one day batsmen in the world

Don't get me wrong he is good but against better bowling attacks with extra pace I don't think he'd be as effective.

Good win for Zimbabwe....was a lot tighter than I thought it would be..could have won this........can't see Holland beating Ireland. Could be over before we even started.

Users who are viewing this thread