If Rashid Latif can be banned why not Michael Clarke?

Well If people accepted that the catch wasn't real, I'd not call anyone cheat and stuff, not that I am ATM. WHy are people so ignorant to say "nothing wrong with that catch" etc..

Well If people accepted that the catch wasn't real, I'd not call anyone cheat and stuff, not that I am ATM. WHy are people so ignorant to say "nothing wrong with that catch" etc..

Thats the million dollar question. :rolleyes:

Especially with the angles that were given from Star Cricket, which have been posted here.

I cant believe that Channel 9 didnt replay it.

Thats the million dollar question. :rolleyes:

Especially with the angles that were given from Star Cricket, which have been posted here.

I cant believe that Channel 9 didnt replay it.

They did replay it...
Ganguly was the one being unsportsmen like. There was an agreement to accept the fielders word and he didn't.

Thats too much to say ganguly was unsportsman like.

Thats what annoys me, some aussie members are plain lying trying to defend the australian team

Thats too much to say ganguly was unsportsman like.

Thats what annoys me, some aussie members are plain lying trying to defend the australian team

I'm plain lying? There was an agreement to accept the fielders word and he didn't... Whats so hard to understand about that?

Its clear from these type of responses that some of the Australians don't get it, especially when one of their own cricket writers, neutral cricket writers, and even Australian sporting greats have problems with the way the Australians are playing their cricket out there. These fans also have some sort of arrogance complex that prevents them from seeing any logic whatsoever, which leads them to conclude that the reason for all displacement of matter is the greatness of the Australian team. When these fans are asked for proof, they lie low until they have an opportunity to repeat their querulous arguments when their instigating Indian counterpart inevitably posts an angry message. Furthermore, you are not a moderator, so don't try to stamp your inexistent authority.

What I will be interested in is if we are to believe that this is the first time in his career that he is enlightened of this fact that you may not always know when you have caught the ball cleanly, will he next time be less than certain if he takes a similar catch? I know what I hope the answer will be.
Roebuck enjoys random attacks on certain Australians at times, and it's easy to forget that he's actually British, not Aussie. Mike Gibson said it best when he said that Roebuck wrote, "The biggest piece of (I'm not sure what word he used here) I've ever read."

Roebuck enjoys random attacks on certain Australians at times, and it's easy to forget that he's actually British, not Aussie. Mike Gibson said it best when he said that Roebuck wrote, "The biggest piece of (I'm not sure what word he used here) I've ever read."
And I presume all the guys who voted on the poll also fit this description? While I cannot argue that Roebuck may have a personal agenda, there has been plenty of criticism from many factions of cricket lovers across different nationalities.

They did replay it...
Ganguly was the one being unsportsmen like. There was an agreement to accept the fielders word and he didn't.
Sure, Ganguly would be exhibiting non-sportsmanship for standing his ground. I think it is the agreement that is at fault to begin with, especially the trust on human honesty.

Last edited:
Then he obviously need to pay ore attention before being sure of stuff.

And I presume all the guys who voted on the poll also fit this description? While I cannot argue that Roebuck may have a personal agenda, there has been plenty of criticism from many factions of cricket lovers across different nationalities.

Sure, Ganguly would be exhibiting non-sportsmanship for standing his ground. I think it is the agreement that is at fault to begin with, especially the trust on human honesty.

Then stop blaming Ponting and Clarke and blame Kumble for accepting it.

True, but to go as far as calling it a matter of national honour to immediately sack Ponting as captain, especially when Australia is only his adopted home, is outrageous.

The agreement was obviously a mistake that a 3 year old could see his way through, but I do believe that Clarke is innocent of knowingly cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread