If Rashid Latif can be banned why not Michael Clarke?

yea i think Kumble agreed to the pre-tour policy, but it was made between him and Ponting and we dont know what it said exactly but than wouldnt that rule aply to Symonds in some way when he didnt walk after he edged it to the keep?

I have all of Pontings book and in them he said that he trys to get the opposition captain to agree with accepting the fielders word but never anything about walking.

id say dont blame anyone, fair enough india had an unlucky test
but think back to 05 when Australia had some shocking decisions in tghe Ashes its what makes cricket good.

Everyone including the umpires are only human and its not going to do anyone any good having a whinge

Having bad umpiring decisions make cricket good !!!!!!!

aa ic i gues thats up to the batsman.

If you cant trust a guy to walk when he is out how can you trust him with catch. This is bullshit and Kumble was biggest joker to accept this rule suggested by Ponting.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me this "clear view" of a dropped catch? all the camera angles were inconclusive.
What happened to the benefit of doubt for the batsmen? Or are we throwing that one out as well?

but think back to 05 when Australia had some shocking decisions in tghe Ashes its what makes cricket good.

Everyone including the umpires are only human and its not going to do anyone any good having a whinge
Shocking umpiring doesn't make cricket good.

uh, he caught it, no argument.
Ah... I forgot you are the authority on such topics.

Last edited:
Umpire's have their job it's not up to the players to be honest ( but it does show bad sportsmanship )

What happened to the benefit of doubt for the batsmen? Or are we throwing that one out as well?

Shocking umpiring doesn't make cricket good.

Ah... I forgot you are the authority on such topics.

RICKYP if you want proof just browse India-Australia thread and you will find one posted by me or aditya or the-leggie.

this Australian side is a shame , Ricky pointing & Andrew symonds are
head strong idiots!!

Ohh that ruined Latifs career.

I reckon Clarke caught it from the replays i have seen. He was pretty sure it was a catch and so was the umpire so it is out.

As Pigeon said about Ricky Ponting, he and Pup had control of the ball, so it's out.

It just shows on here that a lot of these Indian accusers have never taken a catch like that in their life. They don't seem to realise that whilst taking a catch like that, it so impossible to tell whilst your rolling if the ball has hit the ground. I posted this in the Aus v Ind thread:

I once took a diving catch at point and it was a screamer, I threw the ball up in the air and I thought I caught it clean as a whistle, when really I didn't. I actually did what Clarke and Ponting did, as I feel and rolled onto the ground, the ball touched the ground whilst it was in my hand. I had no idea, but my team mates and the umpire told me I did. I HAVE BEEN in the situation! Trust me, you feel like you have caught it.

Likewise with the other thread, do not post videos of cricket matches on here. Your post will be deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread