IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

I would have to confirm what happened, hard to tell on the video. This hasn't happened to me whilst playing it so I'd say it's been fixed.

I would have to confirm what happened, hard to tell on the video. This hasn't happened to me whilst playing it so I'd say it's been fixed.

That's what I thought. I mean it would be quite odd for a game which focuses on details like polishing the ball, sprinting or walking the run, BARS (DRS), manual fiedling & appealing, career mode, player editor etc. to get such a basic thing wrong. Even if it's a bug I have every confidence it would be fixed at the earliest.

Don't get me wrong, there is so much in the game that I expect there to be bugs that we've missed that will need to be fixed via patches.

Another kind of bug that I found is the most fielders are using left hand to throw...1st ball maybe the fielder was left ,second ball Anderson himself using left hand to throw and the last ball of the first over the fielder at mid on uses left hand as well...:)

Ross what about this??

I'm waiting for IGN to give the game a bad review for various reasons; even though it seems from this that they like it...

I'll post this anyway:

ibgX2xCXV8Lwix.gif

the ign vid seems to have gone viral to an extent can see it shared on many sites, and also the general audience perception seems good n positive from their comments in respective sites.

Last edited:
Another bug I would like to point out is this....The umpire has not even seen the run out but has given out...:cheers

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    274.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Another bug I would like to point out is this....The umpire has not even seen the run out but has given out...
Well there goes my pre-order. It's a bloody disgrace.

But seriously, those are the sort of things that happen in a game. Some decisions in Fifa are made with the referee having their backs turned. I wouldn't even call it a bug. Just an expected error in animation.

Another bug I would like to point out is this....The umpire has not even seen the run out but has given out...:facepalm

There is no denying that this is a small 'bug' but it is not 'facepalm' worthy.

Another bug I would like to point out is this....The umpire has not even seen the run out but has given out...
To analyse this way more than it deserves to be analysed, I'd like to point out that the batsmen still wasn't in his crease by the time the umpire turned round.

S3lMHyW.png

However, the true explanation for this shoddy piece of umpiring is quite simple:

f9by76l.png

#BlameRoss

Users who are viewing this thread