IGN preview for Don Bradman 14 (Looks cool)

To analyse this way more than it deserves to be analysed, I'd like to point out that the batsmen still wasn't in his crease by the time the umpire turned round.

S3lMHyW.png

However, the true explanation for this shoddy piece of umpiring is quite simple:

f9by76l.png

#BlameRoss

For having no eyes?

For having no eyes?

Dear Mr BigAnts, I value realism above enjoyment in my computerised gaming and wish to point out that although I am in no way a hater off the disabled, I feel there is no way an umpire with no eyes could make it to elite level; an obvious mistake on your part. Please rectify this game breaking bug forthwith.

Yours
Terry Warburton from Pontefract

No Offence guys. With the budget they have I think they have done a great job. Do not forget that ross told us that they will fix all the bugs through patches. But still you guys are doing a great job finding these little things. I think we should create a thread to report all these bugs to ross and team.

No Offence guys. With the budget they have I think they have done a great job. Do not forget that ross told us that they will fix all the bugs through patches. But still you guys are doing a great job finding these little things. I think we should create a thread to report all these bugs to ross and team.

At the moment the stuff we are seeing is old gameplay from before christmas and it doesn't include the day one patch which is on the disk. So some of the bugs we see now probably won't be there now. I agree when the game is out to have a topic about bugs so it's easy for ross and the team to find the feedback.

another bug that i believe is present in the game is whenever the batsman plays the shot, the 2nd batsman on the other end always goes back to his crease. looks odd when he does that all the time. usually in real cricket, the batsman starts advancing a little bit while keeping his bat inside the line.

i hope it's fixed in the game.

If you don't choose to run then he goes back to the crease - where's the issue?

I think there was one Harris boundary where Peter Siddle basically ran back to the umpire as soon as Harris hit it. It did look a bit odd, but that would have been due to the lack of user input.

If you don't choose to run then he goes back to the crease - where's the issue?

Well look at the bright side. If folks are nit picking at minor details, and that too for something like backing up at non-striker's end, that means the game is pretty solid and folks don't have much to worry about the core gameplay.

Well look at the bright side. If folks are nit picking at minor details, and that too for something like backing up at non-striker's end, that means the game is pretty solid and folks don't have much to worry about the core gameplay.

2-3 months back people complained the non-striker stood still without getting back to the crease and that caused run outs when the batsman hit the ball straight.

Users who are viewing this thread