India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Finally Karthik is going after it. Some nice fours.

yeah like that commentator who went crazy over suresh raina during last years ODI series with india ! :rtfl

I've never heard about that. What happened then?

Anderson gets Jaffer for a duck! :laugh

I don't think this was a right decision of the umpire.

lol Howell is a muppet..how long does it take to decide..and then make a rubbish decsion..

someone ran a single the other day before he raised the finger..:p

jaffer gone, terrible leave to anderson, it was like his first ball against bangladesh series. such a crap desicion onece again by ian howell! :mad

feel like punching his fat face! :mad

Poor shot, poor decision, Howell should be sacked and the fears I raised about Jaffer not knowing his stumps have come true once more.

Anderson's got a wicket. That'll please Matt. :)

I remember when Steve Waugh enforced the follow on against India in 2001, Laxman batted really well in the previous innings & I remember thinking that Steve would end up regretting that decision, lol.

South Africa. All we can say is that his total incompetence affects both teams equally.

Where's Daryl Hair when you need him.

If Anderson gets a 5'fer i'll do a small wee. It'll give me something to take out of this Test match.

Finally Karthik is going after it. Some nice fours.

I've never heard about that. What happened then?

oh basically when raina hit a four or even edged it for four, the commentator from india would say his name at least five times before repeating that he had a magnificent shot by raina eight times....it so so funny lol! :)

Users who are viewing this thread