India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Everyone in the India team passed double-figures in the 1st innings.

I'd laugh if each one of them failed to pass double-figures in the 2nd innings.

Ian Howell is an awful umpire. I see no reason why Simon Taufel could not have umpired this match as well as the Trent Bridge test. Him and Bucknor are the perfect combination.

Ian Howell is an awful umpire. I see no reason why Simon Taufel could not have umpired this match as well as the Trent Bridge test. Him and Bucknor are the perfect combination.

more to the point, how the heck did ian howell become an international umpire?

karthik gone, i knew dravid did the wrong thing!

I've got a feeling they will probably promote Dhoni up the order, when a wicket falls after lunch.

Tremlett gets Karthik! :laugh

and thats why we should prepare bouncy pitches AND.. Tremlett should take the new ball...

Imagine it that England could have 2 wickets down at the moment.

This is exactly what India deserve for playing defensively. Of course they are going to surge on and make 600 again just to **** me off, but Dravid needs a kick up the arse for being negative.

Anyone smell an upset?

I wish I could, but I can only detect the scent of false optimism.

Last edited:
would be funny if it went overcast and India went off for bad light..

i would literaly wet myself laughing..

That'd be a real kick up the pants if Dravid could get out for a duck.

I can just see Anderson taking Dravid's middle-stump out the ground any second now.

but he is such an idiot, how many more runs do you want? okay england might set a targer of 100 but thats nothing for our line up, i repeat such an idiot...

Well they didn't enforce the follow-on, so they could take the bad light also, just to feel safe.

Users who are viewing this thread